[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i made out with some random girl at a bar >tfw i told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: c2lkz8snkdasv61fdsp3.jpg (89 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
c2lkz8snkdasv61fdsp3.jpg
89 KB, 600x638
>tfw i made out with some random girl at a bar
>tfw i told my gf
>tfw she wasnt even that mad once she realized i wasnt breaking up with her
>tfw she said she wants to get married and have children and she's sorry she hid that for so long
>tfw 28

what is this life
>>
what? you cheated and she telly you SHE's sorry?
yeah you two got issues. pls don't reproduce
>>
>>16911768
No it's perfect OP has the green light for future mistresses
>>
she is not mad because she already cheated on you

she was feeling guilty, but since you cheated on her, now she felt relived since you two are on equal terms
>>
>>16911765
probably done it herself so she feels not as deeply
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.