[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at work >on more than one occasion, hear the expression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>be at work
>on more than one occasion, hear the expression of the qt grills at work light up when they talk about a guy with an accent or who knows another language
>they find it so interesting
why is this? what language can i become fluent in (e.g. C1 proficiency) quickest? i was thinking french or spanish
>>
>>16909221
It has to be a different language not Spanish.

But int the guy native from another country? Cause that's more sexy to girls I guess. Exotic type of deal

French will do I think.
>>
They are just more intrested cause the difference make a guy interesting. Your problem is being uninteresting. Foreign guys tend to not spend their life on 4chan and can thus converse better. And seem far more interesting in every way. A language helps. Living abroad for a while makes you interesting. Interesting work or life experiances that make you emotionally richer helps. Its not nessacerily the language, but things that go behind that. If a guy spent a year in opera voice training and started doing concerts every month or two girl would be just as interested as some sauve foreign guy. And thats a weird thing to do.....its just anything that makes you deeper. Truly deeper. Cynical sarcasm and judging others is not one of those things unfortuantely or all the wizards who understand the "normys" better then they understand themselves here on 4chan would be cream of the crop.
>>
>>16909227
i was thinking French
i've heard the girls at work talk about two different coworkers, both with accents (one scottish, one french).
>>
You're such a try hard and that's not appealing.
>>
>>16909244
what can i do to be interesting and deeper?
>>
>>16909288
Is nothing interesting or deep to you? That might be a problem. What does your life consist of? Seem like 4chan. A job, maybe gaming whatever. Have you thought about taking a discipline? Or going abroad? Or pursueing whatever thing fills you with passion? Rather then looking at people saying why do these girls like this thing and other people when i deserve that liking? Why do they like a thing, rather then the nothing that i put on the forefront and want accredidation for? Seems like you watch and listen to people, judge and scheme, trying to find the quickest route to whatever. Its like this, to build self esteem, you must do esteemable acts. Any faking is obvious. Perhaps something local is greatly increase your social circle. Become more comfortable never meeting a stranger and converseing about anything even if you dont have some epic tale of this thing you did. Crazy job worked, journey taken, trial endured....just get better at commuticating thats the easiest way to seem more interesting. Greatly benefit all aspects of life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.