[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ Do you think it is inappropriate to ask the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: received_1146422738722495.gif (112 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
received_1146422738722495.gif
112 KB, 435x435
Hello /adv/

Do you think it is inappropriate to ask the same person out twice if they said no the first time?

A bit of context, the girl I asked out liked another guy when I asked her out so obviously she said no. Month or so onward, she's moved on from him after realising that she doesn't like him as much as she thought. Pretty sure she doesn't like someone else as of now, but is it just time for me to move on too, or is it alright to try again after one no?

Pic unrelated. Its a taco.
>>
>>16905276
no. do it once then never again. i've gone down the road you have many times and it's never gone well

fire and forget, lad
>>
Drop it like its hot.

If you are consciously overreading her actions, doubly-so.

If she liked you, or even though about you, you would have known immediately. And no, staring at someone you might recognize does not indicate interest.

Have some dignity.
>>
>>16905303
This. If a woman is interested in you, she will make it known obviously and awkwardly.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.