[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female double standards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457447587840.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457447587840.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
tl;dr: This girl expects things from me she doesn't fulfill herself.

This girl I've been dating for two weeks now seems to be overly jelous or at least has double standards (maybe she's just inexperienced or childish).

Two days after we had our 1st date her father passed away. Now I tried to be there for her and give her full emotional support, but she seemes to block it and told me that she just needs time and also time for her to open up.

We got to know each other from a german version of tinder and apparently she knew me (or at least saw me/remembered me from a 20min thing 3 years ago) IRL before that (i had zero memories about that though). And at that 1st date I told her that I'm only looking for sth serious, because I just had short term relationships and fwb for most of the time and she totally agreed, because she just had one bf and another dude she was dating for 2 months (he didn't want to keep dating her, she told me). She also told me she's extremely jelous.

After that she told me that she'll delete the app and I deleted it right away in fron of her eyes, but when we met a few days ago she told me the "time-thing" again and that I shouldn't think too much, because "we're no together/in a relationship with each other anyway". I was pretty fucked up emotionally after that, because that's exactly what I don't want.

Now I installed the app again and we didn't write for a whole day and the 1st thing she replies to me writing her "hey, did you sleep well? how're you feeling?" was a screenshot of my profile and "looks like things are looking well for you" (shit like that). I just wrote her that I'm not a liar, because I do sth I told her I'd do and she didn't do what she told she'd do. So I don't see a problem, but her jimmies seem to be rustled quite a bit.

I don't know what to do /adv, I tried to call her a few times and told her to call me back or come and see me here at my work place.
>>
>>16898722
Don't call her, wait for her to call you, call her out on her bullshit and if she still bitches dump her and leave.
>>
>>16898732
>called her 4times
>wrote her that what she said is bullshit
>feel totally beta now, because I feel like chasing her/pressuring
>all that while she pressures me

So, just waiting, eh?
>>
>>16898722
>Two days after we had our 1st date her father passed away.

Give the girl some fucking space!
>>
>>16898757
Yeah. Seems like you fucked up
>>
>>16898757
>>16898765
That's no excuse to thread other people like shit, if you feel shitty.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.