[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for Head problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1457233411329.jpg (71 KB, 1212x1212) Image search: [Google]
1457233411329.jpg
71 KB, 1212x1212
So I have been having this dull pain in the back of my head on the left side near my ear. I noticed it around beginning of December and figured it was nothing. February came and I still had it. I decided to go to a doctor and he said I had a Sinus Infection and a Muscle Strain. Gave me some antibiotics and some Muscle Relaxers and within the first few days I noticed a slight change. By the end of the medication I barely felt the pain and the only time I really noticed it was when I leaned on that side of the head. Recently (this week in particular) I've been getting headaches on my left eyebrow. While having this headache I start to feel that pain in the back of my head again. I usually take Advil and the front headache is gone but I can feel a little tickle in the back part.

The pain ranges from 3 to 5 but mostly feels like 3. Its in the back of my head a little above my ear. I only really notice it when I lay on that side of my head or when I get a headache or apply pressure in the area it hurts. I'm able to function fine and I haven't noticed any big changes to me (other than the headaches this week)

Should I give it a week or so or do I need to go see my doctor again?
>>
Maybe you're sleeping in a weird way. You could try changing your pillows. Or sleeping on your back maybe?

You should talk to your doctor again. But don't believe the "pills solve everything meme". Imo if he just gives you some pills don't take them, that won't solve your problem in the long run.
>>
>>16897930
Yeah he gave me 3 different types of pills and I only took the antibiotics.

The other problem is my friends and family get mad at me when I bring it up since I don't look wrong to them
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.