[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My new boyfriend is acting weird when it comes to sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: good21-copy.jpg (2 MB, 4101x2848) Image search: [Google]
good21-copy.jpg
2 MB, 4101x2848
We've been sexually active for a few weeks now. He only wants to have unprotected sex, he says because using condoms isn't the same. I understand that but I am only 20 and a student and I really do not want to risk anything.

He says openly he wants to get me pregnant, wants to give me his DNA (as he words it), and he's always asking if he can cum inside me.

I like him, but I'm really scared of listening to him one day and actually getting pregnant.

I can't tell if this is a fetish or??
>>
>>16897765
You need to talk to him about it. That's pretty fucking weird.
>>
Use female condoms. Male condoms suffocate your penis. It feels like shit. Its convenient but if hes that adamant about not having his dick suffocated just get tested and use birth control.
>>
Uhhh.... I guess there IS an impregnation fetish... but uhhh... Yeah...

Maybe consider getting an IUD or Implant. Just be aware each comes with side effects (your first half year will probably be miserable), and that no contraceptive is 100% effective.

Depending on your income/country it could even be super cheap/free.
>>
Typical pregnancy fetish. Don't have sex with him anymore, and if you do, always use and check the condoms so he doesn't poke holes.
>>
Jesus christ, you're fucking 20 and the dude wants to get you pregnant? Fuck this shit, you're worth more than that yo.
>>
File: 1428958898149.gif (1 MB, 288x208) Image search: [Google]
1428958898149.gif
1 MB, 288x208
>>16897765

>He says openly he wants to get me pregnant, wants to give me his DNA

Your boyfriend is a fucking weirdo.

>I can't tell if this is a fetish or??

No, he's a weirdo. Tell him to stop being a weirdo.

>he's always asking if he can cum inside me.

Either get on birth control or find a boyfriend that's not a weirdo. These are your options.
>>
>>16897765
That is really weird. If you are seriously considering letting him fuck you without a condom, (Careful of stds) I would recommend an iud. It will keep you from getting pregnant. My gyno told me it's more effective than getting your tubes tied. And, if you feel like lying to him about birth control (so he can't talk you out of it) he won't even know it's there.

But seriously I think something else is going on here that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>16897846
>>16897822
He's 33 and has two kids on his own.
>>
>>16897765
>give me his DNA

What the actual fuck
>>
>>16897856
Woah. A little old for you, don't you think?
>>
>>16897856

Oi.... He might really poke holes in his condoms...

Get birth control or get the fuck out. Possibly get the fuck out either way.
>>
>>16897856
What what what what what. What are you doing. Where are your parents you 20 year old kid. Where is your dad.

Here I'll be your dad in spirit right here: STOP FUCKING YOUR LIFE HOLY SHIT YOU NEED A BEATING GIRL
>>
>>16897889
yes, but I tend to date older guys anyway lol.
>>16897892
yes I think I'm going to slowly cut things off.
>>
>>16898097
This man was having sex with girls your age while you were learning your ABCs. Ditch that loser and find someone who's not trying to knock you up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.