[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I don't come to this board often but I need advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 734x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 734x734
Hello, I don't come to this board often but I need advice. It's a weird situation for me so I'll spell it out using the three girls I'm interested in.
>Girl 1:
Really nice
We've been dating for a while now
Longer it's gone on the more different I realize we are
Our conversations are getting dull
Haven't been on a date in while, though I talk to her at school
>Girl 2:
Have a crush/infatuation thing for her
Really nice, and funny
She's very cute
Same interests
We talk a lot and we're good friends
She's friends with Girl 1, so that makes it complicated
Girl 3:
I talk to her sometimes, out parents know each other well
Sexy
She's funny and we have similar interests
That's about as much as I know about her

Please help, I have no idea who to choose, pic unrelated
>>
>>16896818

start shit between girls 1 and 2, bang both of them a couple times, then dip.

pursue girl number 3, get her parents to guilt trip her into getting with you.

if no success, go for girls 4, 5, 6...40, etc.

you're welcome
>>
>>16896828
Not really an option.
Bump
>>
Helicopter your dick in front of each of them. Whichever one is still into you is a keeper. You have no idea how cool it is to helicopter your dick before and after sex
>>
>>16896861
Helicopter is fun but nope
Bump
>>
What do you mean "choose"? Have they all said they'd go out with you?
If they're all willing, just date girl 3. First two are going to cause drama and one will inevitably mess up your relationship with the other.

End things with girl 1 though. Unsure if you mean you were officially "dating" or if you just went on a few casual dates.
>>
>>16896905
Ehh, when I said dating, I meant we told everyone that we were, and went on a few dates to eat or movies, but it's getting stale between us
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.