[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ex breaks up with me a few weeks ago >About a week after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>Ex breaks up with me a few weeks ago
>About a week after the breakup I realize how unhealthy it was.
>A few days ago she asks me to take her back.
>I refuse
>Asks if she can at least call me
>I refuse again
>She starts losing it, claims I obviously never cared about her etc.etc.etc. typical women bullshit
>Few days later she's still fluctuating between asking me to take her back and losing it on me
>I can't bring myself to just tell her to fuck off

I don't know what to do, I feel like a fucking monster
>>
>I feel like a fucking monster

Why? She's the one who broke up with you.

Block her on everything and move on.
>>
>>16851961
Anon if she doesn't break that herself and you just block her she won't be dealing with issues. If she keeps yelling at you for months and then you cut her off you can later send her an anonymous letter mocking how she was pretty Insane back then. You're not gonna be able to convince her she has problems as things are now.

That's all if you care for her wellbeing. But clearly you enjoy this shit so keep goin.
>>
>>16851962
You're being manipulated famslice.

If it was as bad as you say, remember that and keep refusing. Change numbers if you have to. If she keeps up call the cops.
>>
write her a letter
not email, an actual letter she can hold in her hands and drip tears on in felt-tip pen so the ink runs.
tell her that you did care, but that is outweighed by the pain that you will never allow yourself to go through again

give details about what you liked, but always write how she did wrong
literally accuse her again and again of being abusive.
tell her that you don't wish her ill, but she made you suffer PTSD which you are being treated for
you sprained your ___mother's__ arm lashing out in a violent panic attack caused by the emotional stress that she caused you, and you don't want to be that person, you just want to be bruce banner, and lead a normal life... leave me alone
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.