[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best path in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
What is the best path in life?
>>
>>16849592

no one would even know how to begin answering this other than 'the one that seems to make you the most happy' which of course will evolve over time.
>>
the path of Satan.
>>
>>16849592
smoke crack
>>
>>16849592
Destroy your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>16849592
A life of virtuous action, humble acceptance of all things, freedom from shame, pride, fear, the suffering caused by our own thoughts, and peace of mind.

This is what we call 'the good life.'
>>
>>16849592
You need to know yourself well, first of all. Then you'll be able to know what makes you happy.

When I was in hs, I had no sense of identity. I would go along with whatever other people wanted to do and got pushed around as a result. I had no aspiration in life and no passions. No self-esteem and no confidence.

Now I'm 21 and am still trying to figure out who I am but have established myself more and discovered certain aspects about me that I didn't know in high school.
I found out that my career is imperative to my happiness.

I hope you find what you're looking for, and for that to happen, you first need to know yourself well enough to know what you need to be happy. Good luck, OP!
>>
The one you forged with your own hands.
>>
>>16849592
The path that leads to fulfillment. It doesn't matter if you're happy, as long as you know you're being useful.
>>
>>16849721

>this
>>
>>16849592

there is no path.
>>
>>16849592
Constant improvement
>>
See ye not yon narrow road, so thick beset with thorns and briars?
That is the Path of Righteousness, tho after it but few enquires.
And see ye not yon braid, braid road that lies across the lily leven?
That is the Path of Wickedness, tho some call it the Road to Heaven.
And see ye not yon bonnie road that winds about the fernie brae?
That is the Path of Mysterie, where thou alone this night maun gae.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.