[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to vent to someone, is there any online type deal where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I need to vent to someone, is there any online type deal where I can just bitch to someone? I can't deal with bottling my feelings anymore.

Im not suicidal or hung up on a girl, I just want to let some shit out y'know?
>>
>>16815770
You found the right board

Just post it here
>>
>>16815770
Fuckinghate.com
>>
>>16815775
Well, I don't really need advice. I want to just vent, but at the same time I kinda want acknowledgement from a person. If I post here I feel it'll just silently die with no response.

>>16815793
Will check out, thanks.
>>
>>16815793
>>16815809
Wait is this even a real site?
>>
File: 1455501636788-1.jpg (106 KB, 518x234) Image search: [Google]
1455501636788-1.jpg
106 KB, 518x234
>>16815815
Yes
>>
File: 1455494967391.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455494967391.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>16815793
>>16815809
Also justrage.com but that died in like 2009 cus Decay didn't fix his site after that fucking horrible update. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>16815809
I'll read and respond anon. You've got my word on it.
>>
>>16815835
I appreciate the thought, but isn't quite what I had in mind. Thanks though, I may use those sites when I have rage. I'm just kinda bummed.

>>16815841
Thanks, well:

I'm in a band, I've always been passionate about music. My bandmates all have written songs, and would always do songwriting sessions without me. So I wrote a song, and it may not have been great but there was something decent there with a bit of work. My bandmates have barely given it the time of day since I showed it to them. They keep saying they want to work on it, but they never do.

Whatever, fast forward a few months, we put in the work and the songs we do have are coming together. I started to feel really good about myself, that I was doing something meaningful. We played a show and nailed it and I felt good. I wrote two new songs just because the urge hit me this weekend. Again, not claiming to be a prodigy, but I think they had a nice groove. I showed one of the songs to them today (they knew about both) and it got one listen and the guitarist was playing my drums as it was playing. The singer later mentions a song that's she's written (we knew about it already) and it gets 4 listens back to back while they actively play parts over top.

I just feel like I'm expendable and no one really cares about my contributions. I try to pull my weight and contribute to songwriting but it gets pushed to the side. It sucks feeling like the least important member.

And it feels like its like this for everything I do; people just disregard me like I'm fucking nothing, like I'm a robot with no feelings. I just want to feel wanted, y'know?
>>
>>16815962
>she

You're getting Yoko Ono'd
>>
>>16815973
I never really followed the Beatles so I don't really know why people aren't fans of her. Sorry.
>>
>>16815962
I'm sorry anon. I used to play drums myself, but was never in a band outside of school stuff. Keep writing. Hopefully your bandmates will come around.
>>
>>16816051
Yeah that's really all I can do, I just wish they'd be upfront with me if they didn't like them. At least I could get direction on what to do better. Getting snubbed just makes me feel bad, especially because I've been dealing with confidence issues since I was a kid.

This was good, I feel better because you asked and I got to just share my thoughts; rather than yell at the ocean that is 4chan. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.