[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl from my circle of friends invited us to watch deadpool.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1397473758337.jpg (223 KB, 1280x891) Image search: [Google]
1397473758337.jpg
223 KB, 1280x891
So a girl from my circle of friends invited us to watch deadpool. I was the only one who could go and now we're going to be alone.
How do I now if she is interested in me? Any tips in picking up hints of interest? I'm not delusional, just don't want to lose a chance.
>>
>>16813303

>still deluasional

she invited all the friends, she had no intention on being alone with you in first place, stop being a thirsty autist.
>>
>>16813314

>implying it wasn't her idea to get the two of them alone

You're a dense faggot.
>>
>>16813314
She did invite all the friends, yes, but she might still be interested. That's just the situation, I have lost oportunities like these before because I did not pick up the hints.

>>16813319
It really wasn't.
>>
>>16813329

she didn't gave you any hint, just go watch the movie without any expectations and try to make a move on her, see how she reacts and proceed from there
>>
>>16813337
>try to make a move, se how she reacts
Yeah, how? That's kind of the point of this thread.
>>
don't be a faggot that's how
>>
>>16813342

touch, flirt, compliments.
>>
>>16813303
girl coming through. sounds like its just a coincidence and you're making a grand elaboration. its going to make things awkward and difficult if you make any moves. she just sees you as a friend. if she was interested then she would of said something by now. girl power
>>
>>16813303
>How do I now if she is interested in me?
ASK HER OUT... oh, wait, she asked you.

OK, slight modification to my usual advice: ASK IF THIS IS A DATE NOW. Just like that, except without the caps.
>>
>>16813353
nooooo because if she says no it will make thing super awkward. she just wants to see deadpool. stop seeing everything as a chance to get sex. men..
>>
>>16813356
>stop seeing everything as a chance to get sex. men..
Then stop making sex difficult to get, women.
>>
>>16813356
If she says no, he can say it was a friendly joke, it does not have to be awkward
>>
>>16813368
we are not objects. we dont have to give you sex.
>>
>>16813337
OP here
>I-is this a date?
>No
>Haha jk :)

>>16813356
>>16813368
>>16813352
Stop
>>
>>16813391
Stop raping this thread with your stupid fucking ideals. Stop replying to this faggot.
>>
Here's the funny thing about situations like this: everyone is always nervous. So your primary goal should be diffusing the awkwardness and make her feel comfortable around you, date or not.

>Go to movie with girl
>Don't make any obvious moves or pick ups, just be chill and act like a chill dude going to the movies with a friend
>She will most likely do the same thing
>Stay low key
>When the movie is done, if things are going swimmingly, ask if she wants to get something to eat with you
>If not, just say "ok, see you later" and maybe ask her out on an actual date in a few days

You know the saying "you miss all the shots you don't take"? Well, it's partially true. You do, but you also miss if you don't take the time to set up your shot properly, first. After sleeping with a good amount of girls, and after having spent lots of non-intimate time with girls, they are CONSTANTLY ON GUARD for guys trying to pick them up. They see through that shit like everyone else sees through /r9k/'s delusions.

Making a girl feel comfortable around you, like she doesn't need to keep her cock forcefield fully operational at all times lest she finds herself with yet another beta orbiter, is the most important step in getting girls into you. Some have higher bars for this kind of thing, some have almost none, but the point is that the sooner she stops wondering if she needs to keep you at arm's length, the sooner she can start seeing you as date material.
>>
>>16813303
Call her at the last minute and tell her something's come up and you can't make it. Judge by her reaction whether or not she is interested.
>>
>>16813391
>we dont have to give you sex.
Exactly. That's why we need to see everything as a chance to get sex. Because every once in a while, it might actually happen.
I'm still waiting.
I'm 23 and a virgin.
FML.
>>
>>16813303
Have fun

If something happens then go with it. If not you had a fun outing.

WHY IS OPTION 2 SO HATED BY YOU PEOPLE?
>>
>>16813590
Because my penis wants to have fun as well.
>>
>>16813771
Baby steps familia
>>
Just go with her and take notes of her body language; it gives away a lot of things.
Just don't be staring at her body that'll be pretty weird.
>>
>girl invited me to a group activity
>how do I know if she likes me???
Wishful thinking at its finest.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.