[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend cheated on me. How do I get over her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449785990223.jpg (19 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
1449785990223.jpg
19 KB, 552x137
Girlfriend cheated on me. How do I get over her?
>>
>>16798476
As in ur still with her? Or u broke up and wanna move past her and the effect it had on you?
>>
>>16798487
She vanished one day and wouldn't answer any of my texts. I checked her tumblr to see if she was okay and I found a link to another tumblr where she masturbates nude and snapchat with guys to fuck her.
>>
>>16798476
do shit that takes your mind of her. see friends, read, play video games, work. literally anything that you can commit your time to that is full filling. i was cheated on and this is how i got over it.
>>
>>16798476
Stop being a pussy
Women are for fucking
>>
>>16798492
Ok yeah well man so far ur doing amazing... just remember it takes time n that ull get over her eventuallt .... in the mean time do stuff you like enrich yourself.... gym, read, write poetry or a book, meet new people, do some dares with friends, netflix, have sex with other people
>>
>>16798495
I just feel depressed though. My depression makes doing anything hard
>>
>>16798508
yeah, i understand that. i gave myself little goes that would get me up in the morning. working out can help with depression.
>>
>>16798508
Yeah i know man listen in giving yoy the tools here see this list i gave yoy start with binging on netflix.. its how i got over my break ups bro works like a charm try watching 90210 its kinda gay but by the time i was done i was ready to live a little
>>
completely demonize her in your head.

it sounds toxic, and maybe it is...but think about what a stupid fucking bitch she is. literally /say/ that. shes a stupid bitch and she missed out on you, probably a great person judging from how you're typing. i mean she was a huge part of your life, but she cheated on you, which is one of the worst things a girl can do, so what an awful person, right? if she did that to you, she's in a dark place and you're not.
>>
>>16798510
I know what you mean. In the end I gotta keep moving forward. It sucks it had to happen like this, I was gonna propose.
>>
>>16798513
this can help. it makes you stop caring about the person. he should try thinking of all the negatives aspects of her and how he is better off with out her. get angry rather then sad.
>>
>>16798518
have you spoke to her since?
>>
kill her
>>
>>16798522
No not at all. I've been sending messages but I get no response. I stopped texting and calling all together and just checked her tumblr. I was suprised to see nudes and sex tapes. She always said she loved me but I guess it was a lie.
>>
>>16798512
Alright I'll check it out. Thanks.
>>
>>16798528
makes sense, she is probably ashamed at what happened. after my ex cheated on me she cut contact.
>>
>>16798531
Yeah man make sure u find shows with alot of season that u really get into like family..... ull wanna get excited more .... use rhat as a catalyst and text more and work out during binge sessions
>>
>>16798492
She's a camwhore?

This sint really cheating senpai
>>
>>16799325
>snapchat with guys to fuck her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.