[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im in collige and my crush said "today you dont smell like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: o-FEET-ODOR-570.jpg (81 KB, 570x403) Image search: [Google]
o-FEET-ODOR-570.jpg
81 KB, 570x403
im in collige and my crush said "today you dont smell like onion" and then hugged andsniff me. what did he mean? im embarassed
>>
>>16790186
how you got in college without spelling college ill never understand. and stop wearing boots.
>>
>>16790186

it's all ogre now
>>
It means you smell like onion
>>
>>16790230
oh, do guys like that? how do i get him to kiss me?
>>
>>16790186
>im in collige and my crush said "today you dont smell like onion
It means you typically smell like really smelly, bad armpits, but for whatever reason, you didn't today. It's a horrible smell, one that makes me generally avoid people. Start taking care of hygiene and wear deodorant, you damn dirty ape.
>>
>>16790239
no i dont actually my brother does whenever i get home and he is there i smell it from him. maybe his scent has been going on me? gross!
>>
>>16790242
Unless he's rubbing his body all over you, or you're rubbing all over something that he was previously laying on/in, it's you.
>>
>>16790238
most guys don't. dont know what to say about the second question.
>>16790242
wherever its coming from you still smell like it. use deodorant. bathe more. maybe perfume as well.
>>
>>16790256
>>16790246
good advice, i will wear more perfume
>>
>>16790286
If it's your armpits, wearing an excessive amount of perfume in an attempt to mask the smell is just going to backfire. You're going to smell like chemicals AND onions. Wear deodorant.
>>
shoulda called him a cheeky git
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.