[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Talk more"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x424
Boss man wants me to have more conversations with the customer that's more than just "hi", "will this be eveything", and "have a nice day". What should I do?
>>
Talk to the customers about politics or personal issues. Ask them about their genitals.
>>
>>16789452
What is your Job OP?
>>
>>16789452

Where do you work and what do you do there?
>>
>>16789452
Take your penis out, and place it on the counter. That'll be a conversation starter.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1046x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1046x843
>>16789476
>>16789479
Gas station
>>
>>16789494

jesus christ, who the fuck wants to be bothered by cunts at the counter anyway? I just want to get my fuel and fuck off.
>>
>>16789494

You could maybe add a generic "how ya doing" and they'll say "fine," but like >>16789582 said, I really don't want to go much further than that at the checkout counter of a fucking gas station
>>
Tell your boss you don't feel like doing it. You get paid like minimum wage, and personally unless it's a cute girl, or a bro behind the counter I would prefer minimal talking.
>>
>>16789654
Or if you really want your boss to stop, take the conversations too far.

>how many kids do you have
>how was your childhood
>how much money do you make
>do you have a good relationship with your father
>favorite animal
>>
>>16789494

You're not out of line, then. Most people want to get their shit and get out, and even if they want to converse they need to fuck off if it's busy because the guy behind them wants to get his shit and get out.

If it's slow, then you could maybe small-talk BRIEFLY about the weather or something neutral like that, but frankly anyone who goes to the gas station and expects to chat lengthily with the employees can fuck right off, for they are the scum of society and should not be catered to. In other words, when you have a Chatty Cathy, just grunt noncommittally until they give up and leave. Don't be outright rude, just don't play their sad, empty game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.