[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. This is going to sound absurd, but just about when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: my fucking head.png (60 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
my fucking head.png
60 KB, 420x294
Hey /adv/.
This is going to sound absurd, but just about when I was 12, I noticed that my emotional responses to situations were gone, I asked my parents, and they assured me it was puberty related.

Here I am, 10 years on, no change.

Family members have died, and been buried, not a tear from me, I just have to make my face like glum so I don't look odd.

I say nasty shit while keeping a kind face to people, in my head, I believe I care for.

I'm very academic, and I believe I could do anything I set my mind to, but I am content with leeching off others.

I also partake in risky activities like casual sex without condoms, and drug abuse.

I recently became self-aware of my own behaviors about 7 months ago, I have no idea what triggered this.

I'm a 22 year old man, with no history of mental illness in my family.

I've been to shrink after shrink with the same question, "What the fuck is wrong with me?", their answers are always, "Some depression", "Some anxiety".

The problem is, I am happy, in my own head, I am confident and have a lot of friends, so that strikes that shit off.

So, I'll ask /adv/, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
You're edgy.
>>
>>16785226
I don't understand. You say you're happy in your head but you're realizing these problems? Are you saying you're realizing you're content with being the way you are now? Do you want to change?
>>
>Family members have died, and been buried, not a tear from me, I just have to make my face like glum so I don't look odd.

This is normal. Why wouldn't you at least try to be sad at a funeral?

>I say nasty shit while keeping a kind face to people, in my head, I believe I care for.

OK, this is also normal.

>I'm very academic, and I believe I could do anything I set my mind to, but I am content with leeching off others.

You think this makes you better? It doesn't. Good for you though.

>I also partake in risky activities like casual sex without condoms, and drug abuse.

Lots of people do. Even I. Even your mother.

>I recently became self-aware of my own behaviors about 7 months ago, I have no idea what triggered this.

You want to change. You don't like where you are. Move away or some shit. Like the normal human you are.

Use what I told you to change how you think. Maybe quit the anime, too.

>tl;dr

Literally no one cares.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.