[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
long story short this is the message my boyfriend sent whilst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x1136
long story short this is the message my boyfriend sent whilst he was out of the country to a girl on tinder
I broke up with him, but before two days we broke up we had had a fight (completely about another subject) in which in the end he was all like "i thought i am falling for you again, just realised how dumb i was recently, i love you deeply and ill fix everything"
Now he keeps sending me messages that that was a mistake and it was before we had that fight, he just cant be without me and begs for forgiveness.
I dont know i could see he really changed after that fight, i have told him some stuff that ive never told before but finding this is too much cause even though he didnt get a response it doesnt mean he didnt try to cheat on me :/
>>
how did you find out about this msg?
>>
>>16778008
That would be a deal breaker for me.
>>
He's manipulating you. If you take him back, he'll know that he can pretty much do whatever he wants to you, and it'll only escalate. Dump him and find someone who values and respects you.
>>
>>16778008
Cheaters suck, but change is possible. Basicaĺy, me and my GF wasn't doing well for a while, and i cheated on her. We fixed our relationship and she forgave me. I'm never doing that again, and we're still together and it's working well
>>
>>16778008
I'd be done with it after reading that message. He's reacting to being caught and he is likely trying to manipulate you into staying with him.

If nothing else, spend some time apart. If he wants to salvage things that badly, he'll work at it.
>>
Just leave him. He'll never admit it but he won't respect you if you get back together, and that'll probably make him do something similar again. There's plenty of people in the world who wouldn't pull that kind of shit.
>>
>>16778008
It completely depends on you if you are willing/can find it in you/see him as worth your while after knowing this.

I dont think you should base your opinion on what the people on this board think about the situation, because it is yours and you are your own subjective person and thus work/feel differently than others.

If you truly believe that he deserves a second chance, go ahead, but make it worth your while.

Give out ultimatums and state clearly what you expect from him.

Oh and also find a way to make him make it up to you somehow, you currently hold all the bargaining power here.

Good luck OP.
>>
OP here. Thanks for all the replies. Well when we had small fights before in the relationship i always felt like he was saying what i wanted to hear just for the sake of not fighting. But the last one was really different I told him all the stuff that i kept from him that I didn't tell him because he would get hurt. He cried a lot and told me he has rediscovered why he loved me so much, that he has forgotten recently.

So i really don't know. But thanks everyone
>>
>>16778240
Well, take a walk and think about it. I would say that you should follow your heart, but whatever you do you should also sleep on it to see how you feel in the morning.

Give it some time, as this isnt an easy topic to solve and will surely take some time to digest for the both of you.
>>
>>16778240

Care to explain how you got the screenshot? I noticed you flat out ignored the other comment about it

If you snooped through his phone to find it fuck you it's over you cunt
>>
>>16778472
Cheating is worse than snooping.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.