[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys :) I just told my best friend all sorth of stuff :p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image%3A7570.gif (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7570.gif
18 KB, 360x270
Hey guys :) I just told my best friend all sorth of stuff :p I told him he was the only person I ever cared about in my life, that I would do anything for him and that the tougt of loosing him made me cry
We talked about me being a sociopath ( he agrees I may be) and I ended up telling him all this :) he then took a shower and came out only in boxers and made an off hand joke about not being too shy to masturbate in front of me :) it was really hot :p and I'm freaking out about what it may mean :p
Now I'm not attractive at all :( I know I am not :( maybe he wants me to get fit for him tho :) maybe he is just trying to motivate me to do better:( he always messes with my head :p
Please don't tell me to be myself tho :(
>>
This is an 18+ board.
>>
>>16771203
You beat me to it.
>>
What makes you think you're a sociopath?
>>
>>16771203
I'm fucking 23 :(
Fuck off if you can't answer the question :(
>>
>>16771185

watch dexter 2gether u little 14 year old homos
>>
>>16771207
I can't think clear right now I just want to wake him up with tons of kisses and suck his dick :( why did I agree to spend the nigh :(
I never cared for anyone before in my life, never felt anything but lust either :( i don't know what to do now :( I just want to forget the whole thing and masturbate like crazy :(
>>
>>16771185

Stop using emoticons as punctuation.
>>
>>16771218
Get the fuck away from my thread :(
>>
>>16771220
God you're annoying.
>>
>>16771221
Says the fucker who keeps posting in the thread but adding nothing relevant :(
>>
>>16771220

Are you this childish and obnoxious in real life as well?
>>
>>16771231
This place was supposed to be about advice :( I didn't really know Australia was so full of homophobes before :( I hope your whole IP range gets banned :)
>>
>>16771235
Just like any other board on 4chan, you're expected to be at least not an obnoxious cunt.

Ditch the emotes next time. It makes it so no one can take you seriously. Also stop getting so defensive. You're acting like a child.
As for advice, man the fuck up and suck his dick. He wouldn't tell you he wanted to masturbate in front of you if he wasn't interested.

However, when he realizes how childish and dumb you are, he'll probably lose interest. Your self esteem would ruin that relationship within weeks.
>>
>>16771263
You just want me to mess up and ruin my life :( he literally told me I looked like trash when he saw me today :( I'm doing Jack shit for you :( we have been friends for ten years :(
>>
:)I can help you in one way!:) I can guarantee that you are in fact not a sociopath.:) Hope that helps:)
>>
>>16771269
I should have known not to ask in a normie board :(
>>
File: 1444399972656-1.jpg (53 KB, 210x289) Image search: [Google]
1444399972656-1.jpg
53 KB, 210x289
>>16771287
If this isn't bait then I'll try to help the best I can. So based on your posts I would say he most likely doesn't want you to slobber on that knob, he was probably joking. It does sound like you would like to at least be in a physical relationship with him but he has said you are put of shape. So maybe try working out, eating properly and reading to build more confidence and a personality. Best of luck friend.
>>
This bait you tards
>>
>>16771235

I gave you advice, but like every single person who asks for advice online you don't actually want advice. I'm not from Australia and I don't care if you're gay, please do be as gay as you want, but try to be less annoying by using things like periods and commas instead of emoticons. Also be less of a child, that would help.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.