[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some /adv/ice >been texting this girl for months >tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hiwoefhsudifhsi.png (49 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
hiwoefhsudifhsi.png
49 KB, 1152x648
Need some /adv/ice

>been texting this girl for months
>tells me 2 weeks ago she broke up with bf
>1 week ago i told her we should do something together
>"ofc anon"
>next day go to her house
>have a great time, we play videogames, make dinner, talking, laughing and drawing together.
>playing some multiplayer game on her ipad
>sit next to each other
>take my arm around her waist
>if anything she leanes in a bit
>sit like that for atleast an hour
>have some semi deep conversations trough out the night
>3 am
>time to leave, give her big hug

after that she has been somewhat "care" when we talk online, and she doesnt always answer me when i text her. dont missunderstand, she always texts back when i say something worth responding to. But before we met she responded no matter what i said.
She has been struggling in the past, and showed me some cuts on her arm, and i asked why she did it and she shouldt do that. Did i handle it wrong?

I am 20 years old and she is 18.
Almost 100% she is over her ex, says he was an idiot and stuff.
As far as i know we had a great time together.
texted her the morning after that it was cozy and got a text back "iknow" with 2 smileys.

Is it some kind of game she is playing or doesnt she like me?

Picture not related, something i drew in paint while high
>>
OP here.
I said she sholdnt cut herself*
She wouldnt give me an answer anyways
>>
She likes you, but you guys are too young for a very deep display of affection. Especially her. Especially with the cutting.

You cannot walk into this with any expectations. Pretend like she's incapable of giving you signs or signals. Until something hits you right in the face, don't read into it. Just keep your eyes on your target.
>>
>>16759052
>She likes you, but you guys are too young for a very deep display of affection.
Could you elaborate with more "friendly" words please? Norwegian here, so my english is not tht advanced.
Should i not ask her about the cutting?
>>
>>16759073
She likes you. She is young. Young people are not good at showing <3. They feel <3 but they don't know how to say it.

Don't wait for her to say <3 things or do <3 things. That is too hard for her right now. Just thing "OK, she cannot do this. She can only feel it." Then you do whatever feels right. If she still has no words, that's okay. It's not bad. She's still feeling <3. Keep going. One day she will figure out how to show you <3. Then you will know.

If she shows you <3, that is good. If she shows you nothing, that is still okay. It is not bad. It's normal.
>>
>>16759073
And no do not talk about the cutting. If she is not good at talking about <3, then she is REALLY not good at talking about the cutting. Asking will only upset her.
>>
You missed your chance. You should have kissed her and now it's weird because she thinks you must not like her enough. You blew it.
>>
>>16759073
I'm not the anon you were talking to earlier, but i think you should talk about it gently. Dont say "you shouldnt do that". Get her to trust you enough to tell you why she does that.
>>
>>16759093
Thanks for the response, i really appreciate it.
I'm just a little bit confused why she would text me "less" after we hang out.
>>
>>16759110
She feels <3 and wants to tell you in her words. But she doesn't know the right words to use. She is afraid of sounding dumb or crazy. So instead she talks less. There is nothing wrong because, like you said, she still answers you. She is just afraid. That will end.
>>
>>16759107
Dude, dont jinx it. I believe i still have a chance, you dont have to kiss on the first "date" if i can call it that
>>
>>16759121
Well, i can only hope you are right anon!
>>
>>16759123
You don't have to unless there's that window where it's absolutely the appropriate thing to do. like when you sit with your arm around someone for a damn hour.
>>
>>16759155
Haha shiit i really fucked up didnt i?
Betafag here, i am so clueless when it comes to women flirting that i should be put behind bars
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.