[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have wonderful gf, thinking about ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
hey there /adv\! so I have been with my amazing girlfriend for a little more than a year. She is really great but we're both young so I don't know if I want to be with one girl my entire life, but so far it's great. before her I had one serious girlfriend, which I have to see sometimes. today I saw this ex a lot and it was hard not to stare. like wow. I am loyal and honestly for the past 6 months I have barely even talked to other girls besides my gf, but I am having thoughts about my ex. a lot actually. I feel like they've been suppressed for a while. before you tell me I'm a cheating fuck, I don't want to cheat. actually I never would, that's horrible. but can anyone relate? what should I do?

tldr: have sexual and sometimes emotional thoughts about ex , definitely mostly sexual. been with amazing gf for 13 months. what to do?
>>
extra info: current gf is very dependent, which I kinda like. she's beautiful. my ex is sexy though. so it's kinda strange. anyway, thank you in advance.
>>
Have a 3sum

Problem solved
>>
File: 1451414207658.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1451414207658.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>16677921
You made the fatal error of using a pic that is way more interesting than the actual post. Try using a Pepe next time.
>>
>>16677921
you're clearly just not ready for a serious commitment, which is fine if you are young
now if you're over 23, it's a different story, and you are probably not actually that fulfilled in the relationship, you're just happy you're having sex on the regular again.
>>
>>16678050
it's not like that all. we have sex, but only occasionaly. she is still pure. my current gf is satisfying me in every aspect but I feel like things have been left unfinished with my ex.

>>16678034
I did that on purpose ( ;;
>>
Become polygamous. It isn't cheating if they know eachother.
>>
>>16678078
>it's not like that all. we have sex, but only occasionaly. she is still pure
what?
>>
>>16677921
Never say never and move on bruh. Ex's are ex's for a reason right?
>>
>>16678123
my current girlfriend was a virgin before me. we have been sexually active for most of the relationship but vaginal sex has only been going on for about two months, so we aren't fucking every night or anything. I am not with her for sex though. I am with her because I love her.

>>16678132
well there's a lot of back story. basically I had a choice between my ex and my current gf. I chose current gf.
>>
Trust me. I've been in your situation. I have a great gf, but an old FWB of mine started following me on instagram. I looked at her feed and it had multiple bikini photos of her.

She's nineteen, and her body is incredible. My gf had been having a low sex drive, so I was really horny and went to the girl's house.

We hooked up, and I never texted the girl again. I never told my gf about it.

I should have just jacked off. All I felt after hooking up with the girl was "my girlfriend is better in every way."

Trust me dude, you can't satisfy the beast. Just jack off thinking of your ex, realize your gf is better (hopefully), and move on.
>>
>>16678317
thank you. but like. I have to see her a lot. pretty much everyday because we are in the same college classes. and my current gf is there too, so I couldn't even approach my ex if I wanted to. I'm really loyal and I hate these thoughts. I love my girlfriend you know? i want to contact her but I have control over myself. I just want to get the thoughts away permanently.
>>
>>16678372

Sounds like you have too much sexual energy built up, I get like that sometimes too. when my testosterone is really high, I wake up wanting to text my ex to come over.

Either jack off or have your gf blow you. You can't just think away attraction.

You can cheat if you like, but you'll be disappointed when the cravings come back the next day, and that you're risking losing an awesome gf.

have you tried communicating with your gf something new to throw into your sex that could improve your bond? Something you have been wanting to try? I'm sure she'll be up for it if it means you'll love her more.
>>
>>16678389
well as I said a little while ago, my girlfriend was a virgin before me. she had done nothing except kiss. I've gotten her to the point of anal, I'm kind of a kinky guy sometimes so she let's me do pretty much anything.

maybe it's that I'm seeing my ex everyday single day. and like today, she was wearing those tights that display the curvature of the ass so nicely. ah. I need to stop this shit.

thanks for your reply. I feel like a bad SO.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.