[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I fuck another mans wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
long story short...
>At the gym. Married couple there, wife 10/10 in my book amazing body/face.
>know them for a while, just at gym
>husband constantly teases, publically makes un of wife. "you're valley girl voice."
>I jump in, joking "You want her to sound like a ghetto black girl do my best ghetto black girl voice "ummm hummm Dass Right!"
>both laugh
>next day get a call from wife, she thanks me, says it was sweet, wants to get together for drinks JUST ME AND HER.
>she mentions hotel bar and says "the rooms there are so nice too"
Appreciate any and all advice. not even trolling
>>
>>16677143
As a single person I'd fuck any woman who isn't in a relationship with any of my friends.
>>
OK I'm not reading your story

But yes you should fuck another man's wife. If you want, tell him about it.

You aren't ruining the relationship, she is. And if she's fucking outside of her marriage, there's probably a part of it that's already lost.

Giddy up, cowboy. Have fun balls deep
>>
I don't think you should be fucking her because even if she'd ultimately fuck another guy anyway (which she likely has been given how she's coming off), doesn't mean you should lower yourself to those standards just because you're not properly at fault.

I would actually say that you should tell the husband and be a bro.
>>
bang her then tell the husband, cmon op you kno this is the right choice
>>
You don't need the husband's behavior to justify it. Do it if you want.
>>
>>16677164

So much hypocrisy here, i bet if any of you moralfags had the opportunity to fuck a married 10/10, you would do it in a eye blink.

My advice to op is, if he doesn't give a fuck about a possible drama in future, he should go for it, its not his fault that she is a slut, easy pussy is always good.
>>
>>16677190
i think she just got turned on by me standing up to a gorilla and mocking him for making fun of her voice.
i really want to fuck her but can totally see him slamming a barbell on my head if he finds out and i dont want to switch gyms like a pussy
>>
>>16677190
So much projecting.

I've been in that situation and did not fuck her because I'm not a piece of shit.
>>
>>16677190
I can see both sides but I know what you're saying all the sudden everyone is ultra moral.

Still if this guy is so huge maybe it's a bad idea.
>>
>>16677211
It's almost as if it's so hard to believe that people can actually do the right thing.
>>
>>16677203

>Gorilla

nvm, abort, no pussy is worth ending up in coma

>>16677211

Fuck a married woman doesn't make you a piece of shit, but it makes her
>>
>>16677143
Usually I would say go for it. But this time I think she's playing a long game and might throw you the wolf as a way of chiding her husband.
>>
>>16677143
women are such fucking sluts op make sure the husband knows.
>>
>>16677244
>Fuck a married woman doesn't make you a piece of shit, but it makes her
Rationalize it all you want, but you're actively helping someone do a horrible thing.
>>
>>16677288

Yeah, looking at this point of view, you're right, but everybody is a piece of shit to a certain extent, i don't know, i've already fucked some married women who was distant from their husband and i didn't felt any remorse, but would never do this to a friend, i think its because i hate drama more than anything.
>>
>tfw fucking other people SOs is my moral blindspot.

I feel zero guilt about it unless I'm already friends with the person getting cucked. Go for it op. It's always good fun.
>>
You should tell husband that wife said this and ask for the go. Make it seem like your trying to prove a point if whether She'll go through with it or not. He MIGHT let you fuck her just to catch her in the act.
>>
File: Damn.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>tfw wife has no intention of sleeping with him
>tfw he's overblowing and reading into the situating because he had the hots for her
>>
It's funny how everybody always assistent that grown ups in LTRs are monogamous.

You're assuming that everybody is bad for doing something you wouldn't do, when in fact the divorce rate is what it is, and a high % of those who never get divorced are having affairs. Men and women cheat to an equal amount, only men are more likely to do it sooner, and women later (due to biology). A lot of people got open relationships.

In short, if I were OP, I'd assume the couple in question were having an open relationship. Polyamoury is a real thing.
>>
>>16677411
assume, not assistant
>>
>>16677411
Monogamy is the historical norm. That should be assumed unless stated otherwise.

If the couple is actually in an open relationship, then there's no problem and op wouldn't even need to be on here.
>>
I've been fucking my friends gf for about 5 months now.
10/10 perfect ass.
He doesn't bang her even when she begged so I do the job. I feel like I should have some moral regret but I don't . not sure why
>>
>>16677444

Um. Pics? Not here obviously but can I leave my throwaway and get an early birthday present please?
>>
>>16677450
Can't bro. Don't to risk losing sweet poon or getting ousted before o skip town in a few months
>>
>>16677467

Oh come on just blur her face out. There is literally no way it can get back to you.
>>
>>16677467
Fake and gay.
>>
all i know is if some man was screwing my wife id break both of his legs
>>
OP, I'm not going to use a moral stance, but one of self-preservation.

If the husband knows, and this is his kink... Go balls deep, and often. Literally no risk, outside of the norm.

If he doesn't know, and she is DTF... Well, is a vicious beating and potential injuries worth a night with her? That is up to you.

Are you sure she is on the level? As in no shenanigans, such as setting you up, and you're sure of her intentions?

I'd definitely meet her, and see if it's on the level.
>>
>>16677552

Yeah, because its all his fault right cuck?
>>
>>16677442
Monogamy is the historical norm if you reckon history began after Jesus was born, yeah.

Last time I checked history happened 5000 years ago. There's no biological reason why two people should stay together for the rest of their lifes, and men only to have children with one woman. Monogamy is an invention of the state church for the conveniance of keeping peasants in line. There's no logical use for it in 2016, and it isn't working anyway.
>Pipe dream.
>>
>>16677552

I laugh when guys like you get cheated on. "It's all the guys fault I'll kill him it totally wasn't my wife who decided to cheat I won't do anything to her I'll just cry and ask her why wah wah wah !"

FAGGOT
>>
I would fuck her, but just don't fall for her. I've learned the hard way. I wouldn't worry about future drama I would just worry about how you feel in the moment anyways, fuck the bullshit.
>>
>>16677570
Not arguing for or against monogamy, but this is faulty thinking. There are many things within the social landscape that don't adhere to biology, and it's a fallacy to appeal to nature.

If you're going to argue for or against something, you should use a more sensible tactic.
>>
>>16677586
Fair enough. Reason why marriage is a thing is because men used to own land, stock and women. They had to provide for their wifes. It's not like that any more.
Marriage is just symbolism, and diamond producers are who benefit the most out of it.

You can't neglect biology, but you can have a look at it from an anthropological viewpoint. Just look at the numbers.
>Divorce rate is 50-63%
>50% of the remaining 37-50% will cheat
>More than half of the remaining 13 percenter - actual monogamous - couples end up in bad marriages, and become miserable people who just put up with it

Absolute monogamy only work for people who are either
>hyper-dominant
>low-sex-drive
>sexually inexperienced
>very young people
>very religious people

This isn't a moral argument against monogamy, this is just pointing to the fact that it doesn't really exist for most people, no matter how much you believe that you are in those 13%
>>
>>16677570
It's been a historical norm for as long as long as any of the cultures we belong to have been in existence. Is that good enough for you?

Monogamy is older than organized religion. You're wrong on that front. Pre-agriculture and civilization, humans tended to either practice serial monogamy or sometimes polygyny. "Open relationships" like this have never been the norm.
>>
>>16677673
Also, your numbers are pretty sketchy. I don't really feel like going into detail -- nothing you said rubbed me the wrong way or anything, I'm just getting burnt out on arguing on here -- but the numbers on divorce get a lot more optimistic when you look at couples who got married after age 25. I certainly agree that many people get married too young, to people they shouldn't. Those numbers on adultery are fucking high; there's no universal agreement on what the real rates are, but at the very least you should note that they're controversial (if you're going by Shere Hite's study, which was the first one that popped up that roughly matched the numbers you gave, her methodology has been pretty severely questioned.) I'm certainly not one to say that marriage is the only way, but the picture you paint is too grim and not really grounded in a solid understanding of anthropology.
>>
>>16677582
The only time the guy truly deserves a beating is when he is a friend.

If the guy knows she is married, situation factors into it.

If the guy doesn't know, no fault on his end.

In all cases, the husband should beat her so viciously he becomes widely acclaimed as Chief Beat-a-Bitch of the Smackaho tribe.

Regardless, when the other guy gets tired of hitting it, he should tell the husband, so he can divorce her thot ass.
>>
if you want to, sue.
>>
>>16677673
>Absolute monogamy only work for people who are either
>hyper-dominant
>low-sex-drive
>sexually inexperienced
>very young people
>very religious people
I'm none of those and absolute monogamy has worked just fine for my wife and me. I guess your absolute statement is literally wrong.
>>
I feel like if you're going to continue regularly seeing them at the gym then it's a bad idea.
>>
>>16677143
She's gonna throw you under the bus, and tell her husband to get back at him
then he's gonna punch you at the gym
>>
>>16677673
the divorce rate is 50%, but that doesn't mean 50% of people get divorced.
People get married and remarried, and that skews the statistics. A lifelong partnership only enters the statistics once, but a divorce can enter several times. Also, that 50% number is comparing he number of marriages in a single year to the number of divorces THAT SAME YEAR
not the number of those marriages that end in divorce.
The number of divorces per year have been going down, but there's no way to know when they got married, so it's hard to say how many end in divorce
the average divorce happens 8 years into a marriage, and in 2006 there were 2.2 million marriages and 8 years later, there were 800,000 divorces.
Which means that, if ALL of those divorces were from 2006 marriages, it would be 36%
but we know plenty of them were not (in all likelihood, less than half) so that means that around 82% of marriages in 2006 made it through the most likely year of divorce.
>>
>>16677143
...Don't listen to these lonely faggots. DON'T DO IT.
Speaking from experience its not worth the drama, not worth the energy.
>>
File: 1423287767490.jpg (68 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
1423287767490.jpg
68 KB, 558x750
>>16677143
Only if you're black and she is white.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
>>16677143
Shes married fuck off bruh. Theres alot more fish in the sea that arent taken yet.
>>
She sounds like a slut. If you don't fuck her someone else will. Just tell the husband afterward. Also be sure you aren't fucking the woman of a guy who can beat your ass.

Most likely troll though. What married woman gives her number out to guys at the gym
>>
File: 1431148458465.jpg (19 KB, 475x401) Image search: [Google]
1431148458465.jpg
19 KB, 475x401
>>16678207
What degeneracy is this
>>
>>16678207
>>>/pol/
Go away, /pol/.
>>
>>16678207
This troll would have worked better had you not used that pic.
>>
>>16677143
if you don't, somebody else will

just don't get your head caved in with a golf trophy or anything
>>
You can fuck her or not. The moral issue is if you tell the man.

"Hey, sorry dude but I just had sex with your wife. I thought she was single at the time. I thought you should know."

and

"Hey dude, your wife tried to fuck me."

Are both noble. IMO the first one saves him the thoughts "what if he's lying?" If she already cheated, he'll just dump her right away instead of wondering if you are a liar.
>>
>>16677143

If she's DTF, you may as well, if its not you it'll be some other guy. Its her fault if she cheats, not yours.

If you have a moral problem with it, tell the husband afterwards and let him toss her.
>>
>>16677143
If she hot yes

If you have morals and principles, tell her to fuck off. If she comes on even harder then tell the husband.

Always be the good man, not the homewrecker
>>
>>16678207
This is honestly the hardest I've laughed at /adv/ in a while
I'm a little drunk but this was legitimately funny, thank you
>>
>>16677143
>>she mentions hotel bar and says "the rooms there are so nice too"
God speed, baby.

As far as advice, I have struggled emotionally and intellectually with the idea of monogamy, cheating, moral responsibility, etc. for a while and here are some random thoughts that might help:
>Something like 25% of all *people* in a married relationship have cheated
So we ask why. And asking why unleashes a Pandora's box of lots of variables that all go into it. For example:
>Why leave my son without a father? Just cheat.
People are weak and can't satisfy each other completely in all of life's many ways that require satisfaction. The odds of finding a physically attractive man who can keep you interested for 30 years while also being a good father to your children and a good provider is pretty fucking slim. Most of humanity sucks dick at one or all of those things - we're fat, don't work out, don't emotionally support each other, don't help each other out.. the list goes on. So it makes complete sense to me that this woman gets something from her husband that she needs - money, safety, w/e - but not everything, obviously.

But then that begs the question... why hasn't this dumb fixed that in her own life without resorting to lying? Find a different man. Don't have a man lol if you can't find one that you can be honest with, etc. She's obviously just a weak person if she let's you captain save a hoe like that:
>OH GAWD MAH VOICE
> MAH HEROOOOO lol
So really is just comes down to: What kind of man do you want to be?

Do you want to be a moral man? Because what you're doing is aiding in the commission of a crime (so to speak) by giving a man's wife a murder weapon (your dick). Don't be a pussy and lie to yourself that you're a "moral" person if you stick your dick in that married pussy. Don't be weak like that. Own your choices.

Me? I'd hit it raw and discretely gather evidence about it in case I needed it for later.
>>
>>16677143
Why did she have your number?
>>
>>16677552
why would you beat her when you could beat the guy? it's obviously in their best interest to tear the guy's asshole, and that's what you'd deserve if you got caught OP. so don't get caught
>>
>>16677143
You never know.
He may be into it.

Personally? I don't know.
Sorry.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.