[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Height.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Crying reaction.jpg (31 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
Crying reaction.jpg
31 KB, 650x487
How do I get over my relatively short stature, /adv/? I've never measured my height, but I estimate it to be about 5'6" with shoes in. I'm 18-years-old and I don't know how I'm going to stand a chance in life in terms of being taken seriously and getting into the dating scene. I'd love to get into some position of power some day, but I don't see it happening at my height. Some might call that 'Napoleon syndrome', but whatever.

What can I do to get over my height insecurity, /adv/?
>>
>>16635906
Ha! Im six foot and im a girl lol
sucks to be you
>>
>>16635906
Do you have a big schlong?
>>
>>16635932
b8

but in the end, op, you just really gotta not give a fuck. attitude is subjective. i've seen 5'5" players get more pussy then 6" kids at times. how often do you drink or smoke?
>>
>>16635939
Average, senpai.

How fucked am I? I want real advice here, not fucking memes or jokes or anything.
>>
>>16635942
I don't smoke fags. I smoke weed very occasionally. I drink most days when I'm on holidays and Fridays and Saturdays when I'm not on holidays.
>>
>>16635906

>how do i get over my height insecurity

assuming you arent trolling, you just get over it. thats what getting over it means.

4chan talks a lot but height doesnt really mean anything in the real world, i neve really heard of any of these height related issues until they became popular on /b/.

im 5'6" myself, i manage a small office, and have no trouble being taken seriously. older women think im adorable, but outside of that, no issues.

I've d ated taller a tiny bit, i dated shorter a whole lot. thing to remember is that there are plenty of short women. not all of us are able to go out and get laid by a different model each night, but you never had that to begin with so why worry?

there are plenty of short people in position of power, from CEOs, to movie stars.

your problem is that you're a little bitch baby, so if you never get over the bitch baby part you wont get anywhere. its really retarded to use 'im 5'6"' as an excuse for no success.
>>
As long as you are smart and take on the iniative for your success you will get women. Women like tall men but money can offset that. Hit the books shrimpy.
>>
>>16635950
>assuming you arent trolling
What's there to troll?

>your problem is that you're a little bitch baby
You're telling me you've never been in my position before?
>>
File: 1437687053224.jpg (449 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437687053224.jpg
449 KB, 1383x1600
>>16635906
quote from a short anime boy: 'I MAY NOT HAVE GROWN AT ALL, BUT I CAN'T LET MY HEART STAY STUNTED' while resisting his military orders to do the right thing.

Also Putin is 5'6 and russia adore him so much it's almost creepy, look into it. There's shops entirely full of putin merch, just like images of his face and shit for sale.
>>
>>16635973

there was one instance where i was rejected specifically because of my height. thats really it. I've been called short my whole life but i never really heard it insultingly. at worse i heard jokes about it, but that doesn't make it inherently bad. idk if you ever had any friends but its normal to riff on each other.

but even if i got rejected 50 times over my height it doesnt really matter. even the top tier men get rejected all the time. its how women work. they get 50 guys a day hitting on them, they pick the one they like the most.

if it upsets you then you got more things to worry about then your height. i mean fuck if you were only 5 feet tall id understand, but ur just barely below the average.
>>
>>16635991
I do have friends. Two friends are my height, with one being only barely taller than me, but such that it's not noticeable unless you really look side by side.

One of my friends is 6'4" and he's never slagged me about my height. I've never been slagged about my height before, so I guess that's good. It's only when I started going on /r9k/ that I really started obsessing over it.
>>
>>16636022

then why are you worried? stay of of /r9k/. its an excuse machine. people there want to be depressed more than tumblrinas want to be oppressed.
>>
>5'8
>land of giants
>like tall girl at party
>talk to her
>she calls me a dwarf
>I call her the biggest hoe at the party (jokingly)
>we diss eachother back and forth
>fast forward her tits jiggle back and forth
true story - did it only to boost my self esteem desu
>>
>>16635932
Calm down Dwight Howard, basketball is your life, not love.
>>
>>16635906

I'm 5'0. My BF is 5'6, which is still taller than me in any heels that I own.

I'm not American and I've seen screenshots of girls on Tinder that have very strict hight requirements. They must be very insecure and shallow, so not worth dealing with anyway. I've been on /r9k/ before and many of the guys in there assume their height is why a girl wouldn't date them - nah it's because many of them are bitter, insecure and miserable assholes who hate women. It's not because he isn't Brad Pitt, but assuming that's the reason (and therefore making me shallow cunt, which leaves them without fault) is much easier than dealing with yourself. Don't become that guy.

I have 5'9 female friends, and yeah, you probably wouldn't be the first guy they'd check out in a bar, but some of them have had shorter BFs. My short friends don't give a shit, my best friend is 5'3 and her boyfriend is 5'4, they call each other "the hobbit" and "the gremlin", lol they're cute as fuck
>>
>>16635942
Six inches isn't very tall at all so no surprise there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.