[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Came across a nude of a female friend on one of those GF Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451048498214.jpg (33 KB, 497x512) Image search: [Google]
1451048498214.jpg
33 KB, 497x512
Came across a nude of a female friend on one of those GF Revenge type sites.

It was uploaded under an account of an ex of hers (its his online gaming name)
Should I tell her this picture online. It might be embarrassing to do this, but she could be able to get it blocked on google images or removed from the site and confront the guy who uploaded it.

Or, should I create a fake email account and tell her the image is online and link her to it.
>>
>>16629999

Dude I wanted post #9999
>>
>>16629999

>whiteknights getting quads

yes tho. id go with the fake email if you dont want to get involved in the ensueing drama, but it at least lets her know what is up and take the legal action. maybe give her a ltitle help there by linking to a resource online on what to do (As im sure its happened before).
>>
>>16630005

Am I protected by a fake email
If I link the url can the email be traced back to me via IP address if she was to freak out and get the police involved.
>>
>>16630015

if she did you did nothing wrong, so it doesn't much matter. if you are concerned simply go to the public library (Yes those still exist) and just send it out from there.

considering its her boyfriends tag and her boyfriends account and her boyfriends picture, there is literally no reason they'd need to talk to you. why would they? what could you possibly do to help? and you did nothing illegal so...
>>
>>16630032

if ur too lazy for public library use a proxy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.