[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, I need some tips and stuff from you! Today I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1451310932519.jpg (270 KB, 739x734) Image search: [Google]
1451310932519.jpg
270 KB, 739x734
Hello /adv/, I need some tips and stuff from you!

Today I had a little party with my friends for the new year's eve, but other than the usual (male) friends there were also some girls that were relatives of some dudes there or something like that.
Well, there was one of them that looked pretty interessed on me, and it wasn't just a fantasy of a "beta virgin boy" but she talked about how my hair were nice, and spent minutes touching them, touching my ears, even my friends noticed it and joked about it a bit, I wasn't awkard with her even I am not great on those kind of things, probabily also because I'm unexperinced, well, the bad thing is that I couldn't stay more time with her and flirt a bit more because I had my little cousin with me so we had go earlier and also it's fucking awkard to flirt infront of your cousin.

The thing is: how do I approach her again? How can we get some private time maybe? She is probabily a slut and stuff, but hey, I just wanna get laid.

pic unrelated

Sorry for being poor at English but I'm Spanish.
>>
>>16627745
Tio, habeis conseguido su numero del mobil? O la habeis agregado en el facebook?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.