[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Tinder Work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
Does it? Anyone had any success?
>>
>>16624588

bunch of girls getting dicks hard for ego boost
>>
File: kitty_0.jpg (7 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
kitty_0.jpg
7 KB, 320x320
Kinda, varies on what you want and what you look like or pack down there
>>
depends, for sex or for romance?

and from that the answer depends on what you look like, and to some degree the kind of girl you are willing to settle for.

i also hear location helps, i hear success is easier in small towns at first, but you quickly burn through everyone around you.

in big cities you get less success becuase girls have more options, but becuase of the constant shift of people in the city you get more results in the long run.
>>
>>16624588
It's a sex zoo. A bunch of horny desperate males that try to mate with the colorful in heat females. Unless a male is above average in looks and height he doesn't stand much of a chance.
>>
>>16624603
I don't really know if I'm honest. The first thing that comes to mind is a relationship but i dont know if I want the base of said relationship to be physical appearance.
>>
>>16624625
I'm definitely below average so i guess ill call it quits
>>
>>16624636
Get a Gachimuchi body and then make an account.
>>
>>16624636
You can find lower level females, left overs, the ones others didn't want. They exist. Some are not even that bad.
>>
>>16624631
I wouldn't base tinder for long term, ive had some hookups but nothing serious, I'd say use blendr or just go out for better chemistry you know?
>>
If you are good looking, go ahead.

If you are average or not good looking, don't, your ego will be shattered.
>>
>>16624663

That's exaclty how beta males and females reproduce and have children
>>
>>16624686
Bingo. OP is doing it the new age way.
>>
My recommendation is to go ahead and try Tinder, but also try cold approach during the day and hitting up bars/clubs at night. If you're trying to meet girls, you might as well increase your odds and try everything thats available. Don't limit yourself to one route.
>>
>>16624705
I go to pubs often, but clubs aren't really a thing where I live. Nearest actual club is 20 miles or something. But yeah ill give it a try, thanks
>>
Got my actual gf with a shitty single sideways picture and nothing else in the profile, just by telling her what girls want to hear. I was one of her first Tinder matches too. We quickly moved to Whatsapp and it's a whole different story there. I suggest you to find a way to ask her if she has whatsapp, then give her your number
>>
Met 3 chix on tinder
>one fucked in college and cheated on my gf at the time with
>sucked me dry 3 times in a hour and swallowed
>pussy was loose as shit tho

>second went out with and felt up a tiny dark skinned qt3.14
>tight ass plus got noodz

>chick 3 wanted to date
>19 yr old virgin
>she was aight
>ate her everytime I saw her mmm
>worked my way up to 3 fingers
>regret not sticking around long enuf to give her the mushroom head
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.