[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to hit my wife without leaving marks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
My wife is talking to other guys too much for my liking. With past girlfriends, I would just dump them if they pissed me off. I'm going to lose half my shit if divorce my wife. I tried choking her but that left some light bruising.
>>
Normally it irritates the shit out of me when people post this, but ...

... this is bait.

Saged, not bumping this.
>>
Solar plexus ;^)
>>
>>16624460
Walk behind her while she's walking and kick one of her feet. She's a real klutz.
>>
File: GENIUS.jpg (36 KB, 736x566) Image search: [Google]
GENIUS.jpg
36 KB, 736x566
>I'm going to lose half my shit if I divorce my wife

Should have signed a pre-nup. You're fucked. You can't divorce, so I guess you could threaten to hurt her if she divorces you and just get another girlfriend. E.G. Fuck up some guy she talks to (make sure he's not her dad) "This'll happen to you if try to divorce me."

Just some advice. Also, figure out a better troll.
>>
>>16624460

Hit her with your erect penis in her face until she bleeds.
>>
>>16624460

Rear naked chokes leave no bruising.

Water-Boarding doesn't either.

Best bet is psychological torture, like restraining her with cloth wriststraps until she complies.
>>
File: 1441082635030.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1441082635030.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>16624460

not gr8 b8 m8

0 battered womens/10
>>
File: Smug Pepe Lifesaver.png (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe Lifesaver.png
41 KB, 200x200
With words.
>>
File: 1429540541626.jpg (107 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1429540541626.jpg
107 KB, 625x626
>>16624460
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.