[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a situation where I don't have health insurance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1450762608292.jpg (91 KB, 435x432) Image search: [Google]
1450762608292.jpg
91 KB, 435x432
I'm in a situation where I don't have health insurance and i'm having severe lower back pain that I want to go to the doctor for. I've had it for about a year now and it isn't going away. should I purchase health insurance and then go to the doctor or just foot the doctor bill? I don't exactly have much money, (which is why I don't have insurance in the first place) but the lower back pain is enough to where it hinders my daily activities.
>>
>>16614092

if its been a year it sounds like it will be a chronic issue, and therefore id recommend getting the insurance.

always better to have it imo, dont want to wake up wtih cancer one morning and no way to pay for it.
>>
are there like, any restrictions on that? am i able to buy insurance and then immediately go to the doctor? will it cover xrays and shit? I'm really dumb to the whole insurance idea.
>>
>>16614105

each insurance policy is different, you got a lot of reading ahead of you to do. worse comes to worse, it at least pays for part of this sort of thing. if you are truly poor check out obama care it seems to be an easy alright route to get some coverage.

either way SOME coverage is generally better than no coverage unless you are on a scam plan.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.