[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend has an awful father.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1446700369409.png (108 KB, 220x303) Image search: [Google]
1446700369409.png
108 KB, 220x303
So my gf of 10 months has a father that is cheating on his wife. Who lives a long distance away. And just today my gf was physically hit for bringing it up in front of him.
She's 17 and I'm 18. And I only want what's best for her. I want to stand up to him but I don't want to make my gfs life horrible.
Advice?
Please and thank you
>>
tell his wife
>>
>>16611964
He would likely kick your ass and make you look weak. Mind your own business.
>>
>>16612113
His girl is business and fuck dude he has to try, for Christ's sake why would you stand by and let anyone do that to someone?
>>
>>16611964
Wait until she's 18. then call the cops. It'll be assault and the fucker goes to jail
>>
>>16612113
He's some old ass dude in his late 40s and I'm 18. I think I can take him
>>
>>16612466

No, even if you can take him you shouldn't.

You don't want the cops getting involved because of you specifically.
>>
File: 1418524011923.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1418524011923.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>>16612483
Well obviously,
I was just saying that if he and I were to go toe to toe I'd probably win.
>>
Did you know that if one of your parents cheats, then you're more likely to cheat?

That means your gf is more likely to be a cheater
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.