[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defending chicks in clubs???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1448094283667.png (317 KB, 760x756) Image search: [Google]
1448094283667.png
317 KB, 760x756
>Last night
>I'm at a club with my gf and her friends
>only guy in a group of 7
>Some ugly stranger comes up and starts flirting and dancing with one of the girls
>Ignore it, continue having a good time at the club
>Later the girl bitches me out for not shoo-ing off the "creep"
>I tell the her that she is an adult and she should have told him that she didn't want to dance with him
>She loses her shit
>The entire group is on her side and gets mad at me

really, what the fuck did I do?
>>
>>16589646
Women are irrational. Ask them if you are going to get your dick sucked/fucked as a service fee. You are going to have to tell guys they are all going to bed with you after all.
>>
>>16589646
Basically what >>16589661 said.
>>
>>16589646
Heh, if you would have defended her they'd flip their shit on you for white knighting or thinking she was a possession or something. Girls are fickle. It depends on your relationship with them. Just apologize.
>>
>>16589666
Never apologize to a women, just say ill do better next time.
>>
>>16589666
>if you would have defended her they'd flip their shit on you for white knighting or thinking she was a possession or something.

this too. She could have total called me a jealous creep for kicking out a nice guy that just wanted to dance

sometimes I feel you just can't win
>>
OP when I am in situations were I am the only guy in a group of women you are generally suppose to shoo creeps off. When a guy comes up to them, look the girl in the eyes she if she looks disgusted then put you arm around her or something and tell the guy that she is your girl.
>>
>>16589676
I mean, if the guy was grabbing the girl and trying to kiss her then it would make sense for me to step in.

Otherwise, why do I have to babysit the others just because I am a guy?
>>
>>16589646
Had they said no to creepy dude, then he got crazy, that would be a time to justly interfere. If they just went and danced with him, how the fuck are you supposed to know if they are being secretly coerced against their will?

Women are dumb, mate. Dumber in groups.
>>
>>16589646
Don't worry. If you interfered, then they would be mad at you for scaring the guy away.
Some girls are like this.

When I'm with my girl friends only, and some guy approaches any of us, we would just exchange looks... If the girl signals "okay", we let them be, watch from further away. If the glance says "no", then we'd all get closer while the girl actually says no, to prepare for the case when she might need help to get rid of the guy.
>>
this shit didnt happen
>>
>>16589679
>>16589679
>Women are dumb, mate. Dumber in groups.

I hate generalizations like that yet.... the more I experience the more this generally seems more true than false
>>
>>16589687
girls really act like this sometimes
>>
>>16589646
Maybe she likes you
>>
>>16589671
So is this any woman? like ever? you ever apologized to your mother?
>>
>>16589689
I'm right there with you. I hesitated while typing it.
>>
File: 1446486621167.png (6 KB, 520x422) Image search: [Google]
1446486621167.png
6 KB, 520x422
>>16589646
Tell her next time "signal me so I know to step in, as different people have different tastes."
>>
>>16589646

You did nothing wrong. The only time you should "step in" is if the guy gets aggressive or physical, or refuses to take "no" for an answer. Otherwise, it's not your business.

What do they expect you to do? Judge each guy based on attractiveness, decide which ones the girls would like, and chase off the uggos? Not your job and not your call. Girls can be fucking ridiculous with their ideas of what guys "should" and "shouldn't" do. We're not mind-readers
>>
>>16589646
>I tell the her that she is an adult and she should have told him that she didn't want to dance with him
>She loses her shit
>The entire group is on her side and gets mad at me

Tell them to grow up?
"Please grow up. You could've handled the situation yourself. Even if you wanted me to tell the creeper to get lost, you should tell me, I'm not a psych. If you want to perpetuate the stereotype that y'all are helpless? Fine, be my guest. "
>>
File: 1449681042772.jpg (66 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1449681042772.jpg
66 KB, 640x427
>>16589678
You don't.

But it has helped me get laid and it makes you look like a safe warm guy, think if you "babysat" her she wouldn't be pissed at you and you would of likely had a better night.
>>
>>16589646

bitches be crazy. tell them if they want something, they have to ask for it, its not your job to psychically predict what seven girls want.

furthermore, is it ALL guys or are syou supposed to somehow know which guy they do or do not want to dance with?

also why do they need a guy to say 'no' to a dance? like if they want to escalate the situation so a guy steps in fine, but why start with that? just say no, jesus.
>>
Girls that club with guys in their group are basically babies. You're supposed to wait on them hand and foot and if you fuck up around them or try to get drunk past your parental level of responsibilities, they curse you out. You went to a club to have a good time yourself so you should have gone with your friends, and told their girls to fuck off.
>>
>>16589646
You told it like it is and they got mad, thats their fucking problem. If they need help and asked you, then thats when you should intervene. But since the bitch went along with the flow, thats on her. You did good, OP. If they still are mad, just ask them why didnt they ask and why didnt she tell him off?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.