[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is believing in real love the sign of a beta male? Or can an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Is believing in real love the sign of a beta male? Or can an alpha be retarted and not see the truth? Or what?
>>
it just means you're a little dumb is all.
>>
>>16581355
beta - label
alpha - label

labels - figments of idealism that aren't true

live your life and be yourself. with this attitude, you're only hurting yourself. of course real love is out there. if you settle who's loss is it? yours. is settling okay? of course not, you know that because you understand real love exists
>>
Love exists, kiddo. Cynicism isn't wisdom. People can fall deeply in love without believing in pseudo-mystical bullshit like "everybody has The One that's meant for them."
>>
>>16581362
Enlighten me.
>>
>>16581365
Are women who play games capable of real love? Playing games is a sign of manipulation. If I manipulate them back and fuck and even marry them, it would still be fake, wouldn't it? If she isn't capable of being honest and real and love herself, how can she do that with another?
>>
File: BqljDz7IQAABdej.jpg large.jpg (126 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
BqljDz7IQAABdej.jpg large.jpg
126 KB, 900x600
Being in love extends lifespan in males. There's a measurable benefit right there
>>
No1 knows the answer. No1 has some proof to back up their claims. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>16581463
Proof is for the weak.
>>
>>16581471
Newsflash: it's for the dumb and uneducated.
>>
>>16581474
And mathematicians.
>>
>>16581480
Maybe just answer the question joker.
>>
File: pangolin_3180820b.jpg (147 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pangolin_3180820b.jpg
147 KB, 620x387
>>16581484
Okay. Yes, love is real for everybody. Treat your women correctly, and they will melt for you.
>>
>>16581490
Cool claim. Nice proof. My experience tells me it's not the case. Now who's right?
>>
Would you say happiness doesn't exist? That's about the same, your brain producing chemicals. Is it not real then if we know how it happens? People like to think of the soul or mind as something magical I guess. But all your feelings come from in you.
How people act based on their feelings is another story.
>>
File: ScalopusAquaticus.jpg (552 KB, 1500x1042) Image search: [Google]
ScalopusAquaticus.jpg
552 KB, 1500x1042
>>16581497
Your sample size? One; you. And you are biased.
>>
>>16581355
I think getting invested in your own emotions, you know, playing them up or exaggerating to yourself, is a sign of being a beta male.
Believing in love is not, since it's obviously real. It's when you start going to retarded lengths, doing delusional shit that belongs in movies, basically letting it run your life like some fucking drug addiction. That's beta shit.
>>
>>16581355
Love at first sight does indeed exist. It's not like it's romanticized (no pun intended) but scientists do say that it exists.
>>
>>16581393
I think they're capable of real feelings of love. It's just a distorted type of love. This is due to them not knowing how to accept love due to their insecurities (leads to being scared of being alone), and/or need for control. Like, when you're basically a stress case all of the time, and feeling controlling and insecure you don't really have much time to feel anything else but anxiety. Its one of those lame moments when its them, not you. Its really up to you if the stress is worth it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.