[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a cheap car, mostly to drive myself from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1440689279270.png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
1440689279270.png
4 KB, 224x217
I'm looking for a cheap car, mostly to drive myself from and to work *2 miles away*, my budget is <5000 and I'm open to going to auctions.
>>
Craigslist
>>
$5000 is plenty for a decent used car. If work is two miles away, why don't you bike? It'd save you money on gas, save the hassle of parking, and be exercise. You can still easily get a car with the leftover money
>>
>>16562277
Because I'm lazy

I've been looking at the 05-06 Chevy impala butt don't know if they are good or bad, please give me suggestion on good budget cars
>>
>>16562325
>I've been looking at the 05-06 Chevy impala butt don't know if they are good or bad
bad.
>2 miles
fucking walk.
>>
>>16562325

you do know that there are motorised versions as well
>>
>>16562269
Go for an older Toyota or Honda sedan.
>>
>>16562330
>>2 miles
>fucking walk.
How bout no
>>
That's a lot of money for a used car. Pick up some early 2010's sedan with 60k miles and call it a day.
>>
>>16562356

Get a bike.

Since you say you're lazy, that means you're not going to take care of your car very well, which means repairs are going to add up. I bet you don't even know how to change oil.

Bikes are cheaper, easier to maintain and you,,'ll get in shape. Owning a car is cool, but its also a pain in the ass at times.
>>
>>16562515
I want a car you fucking asshole
>>
I would pick up an older toyota or subaru. They tend to run for quite sometime, although older suubaru's can really burn through oil, so you just need to be careful.
>>
>>16562598
I'm in the same boat looking for a used car. Shit I might buy a motorcycle but winter and rain would fuck me up. I currently bike and it sucks, and I like biking for fun. Yeah work is 2 miles away but everything else isn't, so right now my life is go to work go back home, repeat. Bum rides when I can to get anywhere else.
>>
>>16562598
Go to /o/ you fat piece of shit, literally the first thing you see is a car buying guide for 5k or less. Did I mention you're a fat fuck?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.