[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Irishfags here? Got caught in the luas during a mad sesh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ie.gif (2 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
ie.gif
2 KB, 432x216
Any Irishfags here?

Got caught in the luas during a mad sesh

Fuck do i do lads have no two pennies to rub together and im 2 inches away from becoming homeless
>>
>>16553613

The fuck are you talking about. Did the Gardai nab you for not paying or something ?
>>
>>16553620
Got a fine and I cant pay for it.
>>
>>16553648
What for?
>>
>>16553661
For not buying a ticket
>>
>>16553667
How much are the fines for that these days?
>>
>>16553672
250€
>>
>>16553672
>>16553713
>>16553667

Im fucked lads. I was thinking of comitting suicide just a few days ago. Now im going to be homeless and summoned to court. This is the last straw lads. Its been good.
>>
>>16553713
Damn, that's insane. I was thinking if I could be a good person and help ya out but it's hard for me to swing that. Can chip in €50 maybe if others are willing to help out.
>>
>>16553722

Oi come on lad you'll pull through
>>
can someone translate this to english for me please? maybe i can help
ticket for what? parking?
>>
>>16553946
he was on the capitals train system, the "luas" and got caught being on without buying a ticket, which gives off a fine.
>>
>>16553648
why the fuck would you give your real info to the fine giver person
"oh yeah, i've no ID on me sorry, im john smith and I live in 123 bothar na tra"
>>
>>16553990
1. I was very drunk
2. Iresisted but they called over the gard that was there and he told me to give them my details so i did
3. Passport had a 'return to address' section

Its the first time this has happened to me and it also happened at the worst time.
>>
Lads im thinking about sending them a letter/email saying a mate used my name and address as a joke and politely refuse to pay the fine. Would that work?
>>
>>16554028
>living in a country that requires you to carry "papers"
Come to America my friend.
>>
>>16554107
Literally just tried a similar tactic over a parking ticket.

Judge very nearly told me to fuck off in written word.
>>
>>16554893
Fucking hell im screwed
>>
File: image.jpg (750 KB, 1520x2027) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750 KB, 1520x2027
>>16553713
Its only 45eu

Problem is i literally have no money and im not on social welfare either.

Fuck sake lads shouldve gone on the dole and not let pride get in the way
>>
Go to court, say that you can't pay. The judge will give you a prison sentence of a few days or possibly a couple of weeks. You will be taken to prison, they will process your details and give you a meal, and send you home on the same day... If you're really unlucky you'll have to stay 1 night. It's happening a lot nowadays, they don't bother actually keeping people in for trivial fines like this.
>>
>>16555649
Is there a way to avoid of that?
Im trying to find a job in the meantime and it might get in the way
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.