[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls in relationships try so hard to become friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: yRhKnsf.jpg (1 MB, 6481x3361) Image search: [Google]
yRhKnsf.jpg
1 MB, 6481x3361
Why do girls in relationships try so hard to become friends with me and single girls don't? Am I just ideal friendzone material?
>>
Yep. Girls will friendzone your ass if they don't find you attractive but like the attention while single girls will just flat out reject you.
>>
They feel safer with the prospect of suggesting friendship because they're unavailable for anything more which you might want. It wouldn't be a straight rejection with the attendant risk of confrontation if you make a pass at her. She simply whips out the "I'm already taken, sorry!" card and all is well.
>>
>Why do girls in relationships try so hard to become friends with me and single girls don't?
girls in (longer) relationships like male attention/slight flirting cause they're bored
single girls get enough of both unless they're hideous
>>
>>16553377
Most of the time I haven't even given them attention. They just keep coming and talking to me until I become interested in them and then BAM they have a boyfriend when we start having actual conversations.

>>16553380
>suggesting friendship
I've never known anyone male of female who "suggests" or offers friendship formally.

>>16553381
Makes the most sense so far.
>>
>>16553400
>formally
If you needed to add a word in order to find what I said unfamiliar, perhaps you shouldn't have added the word.
>>
>>16553408
You know what I mean. No one in the real world verbally suggests becoming friends. If it happens, it happens naturally.
>>
In a similar situation kind of with this girl I work with.

I'm 20
She's 24 but looks like 19

She has a boyfriend she's been with for what looks like quite a while and they've just moved in together.

Whatever wrote her off in my mind like I do every girl that I know has a boyfriend or is a slut. She suddenly just starts talking to me and then after work adds me on facebook and starts talking to me on that about trivial shit I don't care about. I responded a few times, then ignored her last one and it stayed that way.

She tried talking to me again today at work but I showed I clearly wasn't interested by not following up the shit she was talking about, and instantly starting to talk to somebody else.

Probably feels safer trying to approach me as a friend because she can pull that whole "I have a boyfriend" card like somebody else in this thread mentioned earlier. Maybe she likes the attention which I haven't been giving her and am not going to. I dunno. Fuck her : )
>>
>>16553361
Dude, someone wants to be friends with you, what's the problem? Girls with boyfriends are just naturally more confident in talking to guys because they know if they try to talk to you there'll be less of a chance of you making it weird by tryinna flirt with her. The biggest reason you (probably) don't have any female friends is because women know when they approach a guy there's a big chance he'll want/think she wants more than friendship. Just take this female friend and learn something about women.
>>
>>16553474
I only continue talking to them if I enjoy their friendship. It's just difficult to be a single guy on a dryspell to be spending time with women that I'm attracted to and may or may not have feelings for.
>>
>>16553474
not the guy you're replying to
most women make awful friends because they're too self centered and lack the concept of loyality
there are very rare expceptions but there are some women worth beeing friends with, they're usually the fwb type though

>Girls with boyfriends are just naturally more confident in talking to guys because they know if they try to talk to you there'll be less of a chance of you making it weird by tryinna flirt with her
you're full of shit lol
dont listen to her OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.