[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have sex with this chick pretty regularly only because it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: butter2.jpg (112 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
butter2.jpg
112 KB, 480x582
I have sex with this chick pretty regularly only because it is slightly better than masturbating, she makes it easy and there is no pretense. She has none of the features that I am normally attracted to and her personality isn't much to speak of.

The issue is that lately she is wanting to change the nature of our relationship from what we agreed to. I'm not saying that it was implied that we were just fuck buddies, we explicitly stated that we were just going to have sex when either one of us needs to. The last time we had sex she started talking about how we should be together, I made sure to shut it down asap but now I know she is thinking about it.

I live in a small community and she is the kind of person who puts passive-aggressive things on facebook. I would like advice on how to end this and not have her go all crazy and attempt to publicly embarrass me.
>>
Same shit happened to me. Time to stop having sex with her. If you keep going, she will get worse.
>>
File: 300.jpg (156 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
156 KB, 1920x800
>>16496824
> attempt to publicly embarrass me.
She will. That's just the price you have to pay for a fwb. Deal with it.

If you're lucky, she won't spread the rumor that you beat women or trash your car. That's the best you can hope for.
>>
>>16496837

Lame

>>16496829

What is your story?
>>
this is what ghosting is for
>>
>>16496824
Basically, you just need to back away slowly. Like if you fuck once a week, go to every 10 days then every other week and then 1x a month or whatever.

Also, make up some life trauma - your grandpa has cancer or something. If it can be something that takes you out of town for a bit, all the better. ditch town and when you come back, just forget to call her.

When you she does call, eventually pick up after a few tries. Just be mopey and tell her you just can't...anything...right now.

eventually, she will get whats up, but it will be so slow she won't hardly notice.

You will still probably have to have one awkward conversation about this, but by then you can sort of pin it on her for not respecting your emotional needs in your time of difficulty and also say something like, "What did you think would happen? We'd fall in love and live happily ever after because you put my dick in your pussy? This isn't a (name a trite romcom actress here) movie for chrissakes. Jesus. Real people have real needs and emotions and feelings and all you care about is what you want and when you want it. I tried to give it a shot and treat you like a gf but all you did is pressure me. You couldn't offer me ANY of the things a real gf would."
>>
>>16496890

I don't know what that means.
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975 KB, 290x231) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975 KB, 290x231
>>16496824
>I would like advice on how to end this and not have her go all crazy and attempt to publicly embarrass me.

Too late for that. Women get attached. If you were older and/or slightly wiser you'd know that.

There's no easy way to tell a woman she's good enough to fuck but not good enough to date.

Having fuck buddies is a great way to bust a nut but as you age you'll discover that there's strings attached that you can't avoid.

You need to shut it down. Women might say they're fine with just having sex but biologically they become emotionally attached to the men they have sex with. Sooner or later it always gets complicated. Always.

Shut it down, accept the consequences.
>>
>>16496924

I actually like this, just being a drag to be around might make her get sick of being around me.
>>
>>16496940

I was afraid you guys would say stuff like this.
>>
>>16496947
yes - it takes a while, but if you are afraid she is nutty, its worth it...and you get to fuck her a few more times.

Also, be careful how you phrase stuff. It is never "I put my dick in you" it is "You put my dick in yoru pussy"

or "I tried to hang out and just be cool, but you always made me fuck you."

Or "I mean I liked it and all, but damn, how could we talk about all my pain when you always had my dick in your mouth."

It will degrade her and shame her and put the onus on her for fucking it up.

And if she gets shitty about you saying these things, you can always fall back on "See? This is what I am talking about. You have no respect for my feelings. Its always about you and how you feel. WHAT ABOUT ME????"

Soone enough, you are the "crazy one" and she wants to get the fuck away. And be sure to be perfectly normal around everyone else so when she says how fucked up you are, you can just wave it off with a non-committal "That's not really how I remember it. Just think about the source."
>>
>>16497044

Nice, thanks for the advice.

Rare to get something you can actually use here.
>>
>>16497096
cheers and all the best luck.

Try to get some vid or some pics for us before its all over tho, please
>>
>>16497180

She is just skinny, no tits or ass. Pics would just be laughed off of /b/ or wherever I posted them.

I'm not even physically attracted to her, I would just message her when I was in a drought and masturbation couldn't sufficiently satisfy me any longer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.