[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there life after love? Can I pick myself up after this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: itsover.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
Is there life after love? Can I pick myself up after this?
>>
Eyebrows
>>
>>16483726
I'm never gonna see this girl again and it legitimately hurts me.
>>
>>16483719
She looks spoky

Anyway OP, stop being an emotional faggot and move on with your life
>>
>>16483719
I suggest hanging out with friends a lot will help you overcome the lonliness :^) and in time you'll get better in no time.
>>
>>16483734
I have no real friends though. My only coping is just spending hours at the gym everyday. I just want to be sore to the point where the pain on the outside hurts more than the pain on the inside :(
>>
>>16483747
Lmao, get yourself together you dumbass. This kind of emotionality suited well breed ladies from victorian era, not adult males in 2015. Pathetic
>>
>>16483754
Ok, I'm not hurting that much, but it still hurts quite a bit.

I'm never gonna meet another girl like her again :(
>>
>>16483747
I suggest other activites like movies, games, shit to waste time on. if you're lonelt cause of no human social interaction then start getting socialble with dudes on work or whenever you have a opurtunity to talk to one try to get that guy/girl to talk to more than5min if boring get someone else. if thats not an option talk to people online.
>>
>>16483764
Such is life, accept its shittiness and move on. Moping on /adv/ won't help you brother, it will only make you scratch the wound.
>>
>>16483777
Yeah I know. But she was literally one of those girls that a guy can only meet once in a lifetime. Nerdy, cute, lived in Japan so she had traditional Japanese sensibilities, not like all the other crazy white girls who just want to get drunk and get fucked by big black cock all the time, hard worker, smart, I could go on all day. I'm never gonna meet another girl like her again which is why it makes me sad.
>>
Give it time and keep yourself busy.
By keep yourself busy I mean go work, go do hobbies, spend time with your family or just relaxing. Make sure you cut off contact with the girl 100%.
>>
>>16483777
And this is pretty much the only place in the world where I can mope about it besides my own head :(
>>
>>16483805
>>16483796
I don't care, stop making a mess out of yourself and get over it. She died? Because if she left, she was right to do so, being in a relationship with a guy who's more emotional than three drunk emo 13yo girls must be terrible.
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>16483719
I thought 12 year olds weren't allowed on this site?
>>
>>16483816
But I was never like an emotional little girl until after it was over...
>>
>>16483825
it's a tough time to go through but you just have to accept it. you can pick yourself up, just be kind to yourself but keep moving forwards until you feel better. anti depressants helped me, too. good luck.
>>
>>16483825
Stop attention whoring, jesus. 4channers won't coddle you. Literally man up, you are a bigger pussy than your ex, and she was a girl.
>>
>>16483883
Geez, is it so wrong that I try and get this off my chest somewhere? I don't have a therapist or buddies to talk to or anything about this.
>>
>>16483914
4chan isn't your blog. Fuck off to tumblr, they'll coddle you and create you a 'safe space'

Seriously, what a fag.
>>
>>16483917
ok then tough guy
>>
i feel you man. i really do

have a virtual hog
>>
Yes and yes.
>>
>>16483719
I feel you bro. I was just at a conference in Vegas where I had an amazing night with a woman form Australia. We parted ways early in the am; she rushed off to her plane and I waited around for mine. I'll probably never see her again. I understand your pain bro.
>>
>>16483719
Is she pic related? Damn man, that really blows.
>>
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels - Frank Sinatra
>>
love is not real if it's not mutual you fag
>>
>>16484103
The reason I'm never going to see her again isn't because of a breakup...
>>
>>16483726
Those are truly awful brows. Grill needs to step up her game, though she's still fucking gorgeous desu
>>
>>16483719
Dude there are more fishes get to it faggot.
>>
>>16484203
Then fucking tell your story if you're so hell bent on venting. Don't fucking expect us to know what happened. Jesus christ are you 5???
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.