[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women more attracted to me when I have a girl than when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1428464600628.jpg (95 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1428464600628.jpg
95 KB, 600x739
Why are women more attracted to me when I have a girl than when I do not?

Whenever men see a girl never accompanied by guys we think "jackpot".
>>
>>16470574
Women are the most competitive creatures on the planet. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>16470574
Two factors.
One: Almost every woman has so many men available to them. They have a lot to choose from.
Two: Women are very empathetic and value emotion higher than men.

Combined, they look at a man with another woman and they think "He must be something because she values him above others".
So now he's more valuable than the other dudes in her life.
>>
>>16470583
It could be competition (and actually it's more like, "hey this guy is vetted by someone else, he must be legit" a lot of the time), but I think for most women, it's far more likely that you've changed how YOU act, OP. You're not desperate. You're not chasing after her pussy. You act confident, cool, collected, and very much yourself, because you're not trying to impress or draw her in. Often times, what guys do to bring girls in is exactly what pushes them away.
>>
>>16470608
Lot of truth to this statement. A lot.
>>
>>16470574

All women are whores

>inb4 le red pill neckbeard virgin

Lost virginity at 16 to my 7/10 girlfriend, and I'm currently a 20 year old male in college and all women are sluts it's awesome, but also shitty if you want a faithful girlfriend/wife because they will all inevitably cheat on you (I've gotten more than enough to cheat on their boyfriends).

tl;dr all women are whores
>>
same for girls too. when I have a dude, a lot more guys&shut friends want to talk to me all of a sudden.
I think it's human nature...people are jealous creatures
>>
File: 55e7ab6a3a4e0.jpg (70 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
55e7ab6a3a4e0.jpg
70 KB, 640x960
>>16470601

that's pretty fucking disgusting tbqhwyf
>>
>>16470628
wow, stupid autocorrect. it meant to say guys& guy friends
>>
>>16470583
Interesting
>>16470601
>He must be something because she values him above others
So, bandwagoning?
>>16470608
>you've changed how YOU act, OP
I've always been kind of dead inside, nothing really makes me feel good or bad. Women just gravitate towards me, I'm largely apathetic.
>Often times, what guys do to bring girls in is exactly what pushes them away.
Fascinating. Elaborate.
>>
File: ngbbs45fb0ec4b7488.jpg (25 KB, 473x400) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs45fb0ec4b7488.jpg
25 KB, 473x400
>>16470636
>WOMEN JUST GRAVITATE TOWARD ME
>>
I think it has to do with women wanting what they can't have
>>
>>16470574
I believe it has something to do with status. Somewhat like if they see you with a social group, they see you as someone who is worth while.

No man really knows what's going through their mind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.