[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1447595997405s.jpg (12 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1447595997405s.jpg
12 KB, 202x250
whats your opinion?
>>
>>16464744
on what happen or the picture?
>>
>>16464752
Thoughts on what happened
>>
>>16464744
>whats your opinion?
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>16464753
It is a tragedy what happen, but DESU it's something that needed to happen. America can't fight these type of terrorist alone. Now we will have several major armies helping us.
>>
I am sorry for their loss. I wish that it hadn't taken something like this for them to understand the need for war, but they're with us now; that's what matters.

And FUCK DAESH for destroying my ability to conscientiously object. This world very desperately needs that group gone. Dealing with them is not a job for the UN; it is a job for the Allies.
>>
>>16464763
you realize america was/is funding isis to destabilize syria, so future threats to israel would be minimal, right?

>>16464744
who cares, France is a muslim country now, in my opinion. There's just remnants of its past nationality that have left to be rid of because they feel no white guilt, so put up a fight.
>>
>>16464771
>you realize america was/is funding isis to destabilize syria, so future threats to israel would be minimal, right?

I can honestly say that we are not funding ISIS. We are however really bad at following threw with anything we did in the middle east. You are confusing ISIS with other groups.
>>
>>16464764
>I wish that it hadn't taken something like this for them to understand the need for war

The attacks were in retaliation because France has been one of the earliest and most outspoken countries in favour of military action. They've been pushing for it for a long time.
>>
File: yes_ya_dingus.gif (800 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
yes_ya_dingus.gif
800 KB, 220x220
>>16464744
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
Nice thumbnail of Le Reddit meme faces. How is this advice-related?
>>
>>16464775
We were unofficially/officially funding al nusra, an al qaeda spin off. al nusra became ISIS, those "rebels" fighting Assad's "evil" dictator regime are muslim extremists, buddy. The US also funded al qaeda, when Russia was invading the middle east a while ago. The same person we funded to fight Russia in a proxy war went on to be the driving force in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

You're wrong, we've essentially directly funded ISIS at this point, even if it was the branch that exists only in Syria.
>>
Because Muslims killing their own is not big deal, but when Muslims invade a western nation and kill the citizens of that country it is a big deal. I am not sure why there is this backlash of not covering the bombings in the middle east; it happens all the time.
>>
>>16464803
First off Al nusra is nether ISIS or al qaeda. al nusra refused both groups. 2nd we never funded Al nusra. We funded syrian rebels who at the time were working with Al nusra.

>The US also funded al qaeda, when Russia was invading the middle east a while ago.

We (CIA) funded Gulbuddin Hekmatyar's drug trade activities by by giving him immunity for his opium trafficking, which financed the operation of his militant faction. Which Bin Laden was a member of.

It's like if i gave you money. You bought drugs and then that drug dealer used that money to buy a gun and kill some body.
>>
Need to start lynching politicians all across the west and kicking immigrants out violently if necessary honestly.

I don't know how people think that these fucks don't know what they are doing they aren't done.

Some hangings oughta get the point across.

It's pretty funny too when I was in the military quite a few others shared my same sentiment. Dunno if it's the same in Europe though.
>>
this image is obvious in what it is
and by that i mean you can tell that it's reddit-tier cancer by not only its implications but its reaction faces
none of these stupid assholes gave a fuck about the 224 russians that died RIGHT BEFORE

completely worthless individuals, and obviously millenials, jesus christ no wonder no one wants to hire them
>>
France is part of a broader western civilization
Westerners tend to care more about their own than others, just like every other human being on earth
It's perfectly natural, nothing's wrong with it, and it is utter cancer to imply we ought to feel guilty about it

/thread
>>
>>16464744
>>>/pol/
seriously fuck off.
>>
>>16464996
Are you going to cry?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.