[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be an hero. My country has hellium banned unless you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441131470408.png (2 MB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1441131470408.png
2 MB, 802x802
I want to be an hero. My country has hellium banned unless you buy it through already blew up balloons. So you fags always tell me to kill myself. I have no gun or sharp objects and I live in an area with no tall objects.
How can I kill myself? The most creative post wins.
>>
Unlearn how to swim.
>>
The good ole toaster in the bathtub
>>
>>16459393
Bash your head to the wall.
>>
>>16459411
Nice dubs
>>
>>16459393
rope, train, faceplant out of 4th floor
>>
Stab a pencil threw your eye bb. It wil reach your brain and kill you
>>
>>16459393
Tie a belt around a sturdy doorknob, but your next through the belt, lean forward enough that you're being choked with your own body weight, passout, die.
>>
>>16459430
That probably won't work, OP is just gonna get himself blind
>>
>>16459393
An hero with a natural death.
>>
1. go down to your local hardware store and buy some really big nails (like 3 or 4 inches long)
2. go next door to the second hand clothing store and get a suit vest
3. bring your stuff home
4. tape some cardboard to the back of the vest on the inside so the cardboard would be touching you while wearing the vest
5. take 20 or more of the nails and stick them in the cardboard so that the points will be touching your back and sturdy enough so they don't fall out easily
6. put it on and climb up to your roof
7. put your back to the edge and assume the "jesus on the cross" position
8. lean back and land flat on your back on the ground
9. you will be impaled by most (if not all) of the nails
>>
Step on a lego.
>>
Run threw a black neighborhood and say "fuck niggers and marten luthar king jr."
>>
File: best of me.gif (2 MB, 263x205) Image search: [Google]
best of me.gif
2 MB, 263x205
>>16459451
very slow and painful do no do this op
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.