[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
op here i got caught street racing apparently i'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: bag.jpg (196 KB, 1300x714) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
196 KB, 1300x714
op here
i got caught street racing
apparently i'm going to be under review
my roommates may report me for not cleaning, not stocking the fridge despite the fact that i dont fucking live with them
my life is over
>>
this isn't your personal blog

start a rant thread or go find one to rant in
>>
>>16458981

im asking for advice
>>
>getting caught street racing

shake my head to be honest

at least you go to princeton, family
>>
>>16458985
No where in your 5 statements are you asking a question or for advice.

Hell, even a "What do?" is better than nothing.

Quit being stupid.
>>
>>16458985
No you weren't.

My advice is to stop being so dramatic. You'll pay a hefty fine most likely but this whole "my life is over" talk is for little babbies. Time to grow up and face some responsibility for your actions, kiddo
>>
>>16459032
i could get kicked out you fuck
>>
>>16459042
Life is about making choices, son.
Some good; some bad.

You chose poorly based on your post.
You must face the consequences.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMNRoApV5T0
>>
>>16458969
Is there any difference between this thread and the "I got caught street racing" thread you posted yesterday with the exact same pic, or are you just hoping that if you post the same thing over and over that someone will come up with a magic solution to all your problems?
>>
>>16459056

i actually got caught
like the police id'd my plate
>>
The easiest way out is to an hero.
>>
>>16459086
really
>>
>>16458985
Don't street race.
Bamn best advice you can possibly grt on the subject.

Just know if you continue with it I sincerely hope you kill yourself before you take out a civilian
>>
>>16459223

whats wrong with street racing
>>
>>16459232
Nothing, as long as you sont value human life.
>>
>>16459266

its not that dangerous you fuck
>>
>>16459269
When you have to say "not that dangerous" you know there's something wrong with either you or the activity.
>>
>>16459271

why are you so down on street racing
man, you sound real fun at parties
>>
>>16459269
Again idgaf if you kill yourself. But you do realise there are non retards on public strerts occasionally right? Who dont want you to kill them.

You know whats even less "dangerous" A. Fucking track.
You also wont get booked or need to cry to /adv/ for racing on one of those
>>
>>16459281

there are no people on the roads you idiot
and track shit is boring
>>
>>16459288
>there are no people on the roads.
Yeah ever.
There are laege walls around them preventing anyone from ever getting near them.

Trakcs are pretty boring though. All this "skill" and "performance" id rather destroy the clutch my riced out civic with a fart can muffler to impress all my redneck friends. Really matching my DC shoes and drake album
>>
>>16459276
>idiot
>>16459276
>man, you sound real fun at parties
>>16459269
>you fuck
>>16459042
>you fuck

Yeah tell me how you thought it was the best plan to insult the people you are begging for help because you're too stupid to into life.

I hope you get kicked out of your place and arrested :)
>>
>>16459306

we race starting at 4 in the morning dick
>>
>>16459313
Im on the roads at 4am you kike. Sometimes i even stumble home wasted ON foot at that time. Seeing as also contribute a solid 50x more to paying for those roads than you do. Chances are im completely fucking valid saying to take it somewhere else.
>>
>>16459320

i dont know what youd be doing all the way out where we do shit
>>
>>16459320
You shouldn't jaywalk,
>>
>>16459342
Look man im not saying streets are crowded. Im just very alarmed that you think that you never have to worry about another car on a PUBLIC road. That mentality means you are almost garunteed to fucking kill the guy the one time he is there.

You should probably look at insurance claims pertaining to street racing instead of holywood films.
>>
>>16459358

I think you need to fuck off, I never implied that.
>>
>>16459371
Oh sorry. Thought you said you street raced.
>>
>>16459381

that's not what street racing is
honestly, you sound like you had no friends
>>
>>16459394
>knowing semantics about street racing is a pre -req for having friends

Yeah you just sound like a blast compared to him man, nothing more friendly than half-assed ad hom retorts
>>
>>16459394
No, all my friends are in college or have jobs.

But i always thought street racing was illegally racing on public streets. Plz enlighten me on what it actually is.
>>
Why are they your roommates if you don't live with them?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.