[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to die in your 20s or waste 60 years achieving nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: öxölklöfför.jpg (53 KB, 375x497) Image search: [Google]
öxölklöfför.jpg
53 KB, 375x497
Is it better to die in your 20s or waste 60 years achieving nothing in life?
>>
To live.

You don't know that you won't achieve jack shit.
>>
die in your 20s.
unless your parents really care about you.
>>
>>16458662
My parents had kids out of obligation to contribute to the most useless generation in world history. I was a failure from the start, stupid, not talented or even interested in anything, I haven't achieved anything and my existence is a shame spot on this planet.
>>
>>16458672
It sounds like you haven't even in tried.
>>
>>16458687
What do you want me to do?
>>
>>16458693
I want you to try for yourself instead of giving up.
>>
>>16458703
what
do
you
want
me
to
do
?
>>
>>16458730
There's no point in talking to people like him, or any of the normies on this board. They cannot and will not ever understand the point of view of anyone who isn't a normie like them.
>>
>Why does everything require hard work.
>>
File: 96718_340.jpg (40 KB, 340x179) Image search: [Google]
96718_340.jpg
40 KB, 340x179
Only if you die you waste future years. Humans are incredibly bad at predicting their future feelings or lives in general, so it's not very smart do base a decision like that on a 'I am never gonna achieve anything' gut feeling.
>>
>>16458755
"Nothing worth having comes easy." - Dr. Kelso, Scrubs
>>
Don't let your dreams be dreams. Some people dream of success while you're gonna wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible.
>>
>>16458768
I don't know, I've known plenty of people who were miserable literally their entire lives.
>>
>>16458786
>other people =/= you
>>
>>16458755
It doesn't you can easily live the neet life and be better off than all the hard workers of human history. You just won't be able to participate in the normie lifestyle such as relationships, and you will be stigmatized by normies
>>
>>16458786
Plenty of "successful" people died miserable;
>>
Grow a pair.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.