[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend (who is also my co worker)of 7 months cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1395269848094.jpg (14 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
1395269848094.jpg
14 KB, 241x210
So my girlfriend (who is also my co worker)of 7 months cheated on me with my manager while she was 2 months pregnant with (who knows now) my child. It started in August and supposedly ended in october. I found out after she had a miscarriage at 4 months and got kicked out on the street with her two kids by her own mother. I don't know if I should forgive her. I really love her /adv/ should I give her another chance?
>>
No, dumbass. She didn't give a flying fuck about you. Find someone who does.
>>
>>16455151
If she cheated on you, her attraction to you was already low. If she does come back around it will only be for her and the children's security.

If you love and respect yourself OP. Turn away and move on.
>>
No, you should not forgive her. It hurts, I know, but she deceived you for a month at least. I would call that long term deception.

People who practice long term deception like that, don't do it for any other reason than, deep down, they enjoy deceiving someone.

In her life, you were here anchor point. Deceiving you was what was getting her off. If she really wanted your manager more than you, should would have left you for him.

But she didn't. What she enjoyed most about her affair was that she was deceiving you. She had a perceived power over you, and reinforced that power over you by cheating on you and still having you. She felt like a puppeteer.

She'll do it again. More than once. And if you have children with her, it will ruin them.

Forgive her, it's in her nature. But don't take her back. Don't be friends with her, and cut off contact.

She will ruin your life. You can move on, there are lots of women out there. I know everyone says that, but it's true. The hurt will pass, and you will forget. You just gotta toughen up.

When you do, you'll feel like a fucking champion.
>>
>>16455177
meant in the first sentence, "don't take her back" instead of "no you should not forgive her"
>>
>>16455151
even her own mother has had enough of her shit OP. Had one similar but one kid and I had enough and ended it. The mother called me and apologized to me for her daughters behavior because I was a good guy and the best her daughter had ever had. The mother said she had prayed her daughter would appreciate that and straighten up but obvious she couldn't. Run like the wind OP
>>
>>16455151
No, she's a cunt. Fuck her.
>>
Forgive her, and then forget her.
>>
Forgiving her is not the same as giving her another chance. I have forgiven many people in my past but that doesn't mean they will ever be a part of my life again. Forgiveness is for your sake, not theirs - so the guilt doesn't override you.
>>
>>
>>16455151
>pregnant after 5 months of relationship
>cheats
>already 2 previous kids
>so shit that even her own mom can't stand her

stay the fuck away and be thankful that she miscarried. It's not love, it's infatuation. She'll ruin you if you give her the chance
>>
>>16455343
This lol wtf you literally listed so many red flags in one post I'm thinking its b8 and I never call that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.