[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend stuffs his dick in my pussy and it hurts every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: goodwp.com_19435.jpg (421 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_19435.jpg
421 KB, 2048x1280
my boyfriend stuffs his dick in my pussy and it hurts every time we have sex. the first time he had tied me up (he's into bdsm and stuff so i went along with it), i had not seen how big he was before i agreed to it. it hurt so bad but he forced it in me anyway and i was literally in tears from the actual pain of him fukcing me. he stopped a few times but he just jackhamered me at the end. hes not only got a fat dick but its also 8.3 inches long...last time we fucked was the third time that it hurt this bad and i'm wondering if i need to break up with him over this
>>
do you like him? try talking to him about it

also, what was your reaction when you found out he was hung?
>>
talk to him about it first, if he decides to pass the limits again then you will know if he's someone who respects you or not
>>
>>16514332

1) TALK TO HIM! Tell him "your dick is too big and I need time to accomodate it. Go slow, and pile on the lube and foreplay."

2) Do a lot of thinking of whetther the guy is an idiot, or a sadist, or a plain old asshole. If he's an asshole, dump him. If he's a sadist, and you're not into pain, dump him. If he's an idiot, and you don't have patience for that, dump him. Otherwise, try to see this through.

3) TALK TO HIM SOME MORE.

4) Why did you agree to fuck him after the first time, if it hurt so bad?
>>
>>16514384
we use lube and he does foreplay and im really tunrned on before he enters, im thinking im just really small, he says it wont hurt after he stretches me out a few times...and yeah he is a sadist but i just want to please him
>>
sex is a big aspect of a healthy relationship and if it's hurting you in a way that isn't pleasant then that's totally grounds for breaking up. it's just an incompatibility. you're probably not going to stretch out since the vagina is like a rubber band and will keep snapping back while you're not stretching it. i mean i guess if you focused on letting your pelvic floor muscles atrophy then you wouldn't be as tight but then you'd also have bladder control issues. shrug.
>>
sounds a bit rapey to me
>>
Agree with above post does sound like rape. In no loving relationship bdsm or vanilla is the person meant to force you and push the boundaries when you are clearly in real pain and are not enoying it. He is irresponsible and possibly the wrong kind of sadist, break up with him, I don't think he respects you or cares about you if he did that to you. If my boyfriend did that I'd be horrified and throw him out, that's not a sign of love, care or respect, sounds like a malicious person who gets off on the physical pain he inflicts on others. Please, leave him for your own safefy, and do not engage in anymore bdsm. Bdsm requires a lot of trust and respect also safety is a big one.
>>
> my boyfriend stuffs his dick in my pussy
Couldn't be more straight to the point
>>
>>16514332
Any man who doesn't stop when a girl is crying is an asshole

Additionally, length shouldn't matter if he's doing lots of foreplay to make sure you're aroused enough.
Vaginas stretch on arousal. Yours didn't stretch. You weren't aroused enough.

But try to talk to him about how bad it hurts.
ask for more foreplay.
>>
Is he inexperienced? Have you told him any of this?

Jumping on the rape train before getting more context is irresponsible.
>>
>>16514586
Also, this. When I had sex the first time, he stuffed it in, and I was crying and asked him to stop repeatedly.
He did, but then he just stuffed it back in a few times (like OP described)
I realized months later he raped me and now suffer from PTSD.

Pretty red flag-y, OP.
>>
>>16514332
>8.3 inches

Don't know if bait
>>
>>16514558
big dick =/= rape
>>
>>16514332
you're not comfortable enough, you need to get more comfortable and you need more foreplay, he doesn't sound very nice but you should talk to him and make him understand you need more foreplay and you need to get more comfortable with him
>>
>>16514626
also he sounds rapey, if you were crying he should've stopped immidiately! maybe you need to get away from him
>>
>>16514332

In according with this :

>>16514558

Sounds a bit baitey
>>
I'm sorry to hear you're hurting, OP. But his size doesn't account for your pain. Sure, he's bigger than average, but he's not outside the bounds of normality. With proper foreplay, you should be able to accommodate that without pain, and since you are clearly hurting, you must not be getting the foreplay you need.

Frankly, I have doubts about your boyfriend being into BDSM. This sounds way more like a lousy lover trying to cover his ass rather than actually do the work. Or maybe he thinks he's into BDSM, but hasn't done his homework. A proper dom takes care of the sub, and he is not taking care of you.

More to the point, what does your contract say about foreplay? If you don't have a contract, then it's time to lay down the law on his ass and get one. There are a number of sites with standardized contracts that have blanks and checkboxes to fit them to individual situations. Make sure foreplay gets into yours.
>>
>>16514623
nothing to do with the fact he has a big dick, it seems rapey because he forced it in and she was crying and he kept going
>>
>>16514332
You need to break up with him. He says he's into BDSM but he doesn't seem to know much about it. You two should have a safe word and if you're crying and in pain he should definitely stop and hug you. He is being a very bad dom and mostly just sounds like a rapist. You have to get away from him!
>>
>>16514606
>I realized months later he raped me and now suffer from PTSD
This has got to be bait.
>>
>>16515141
It's not. I was too desperate to realize what was happening, much like how OP doesn't realize her boyfriend more than likely raped her.
If I'm triggered into thinking about what happened, I have a massive breakdown and almost a panic attack.
Pretty serious.
>>
>>16515156
You should talk to some real rape victims. I'm sure they immediately realized they were being raped, not in the "I wanted sex but it was bad" kind of way.
>>
>>16514332
My bf has a much bigger dick than that but he is very gentle. I understand his frustration because initially i tolerated the sensations for him to like me but it actually hurts but he is a gentle lover and i put a hand on his shaft to control his penetration, for me to come i only need part of his dick. You can use two hands. Usually it will be enough sensation for him to cum other times he says please be patient and i will cum soon and i squirm in pain
>>
>>16514595
Almost no man stops when a girl cries
The one that does is marriage materiak
>>
>>16515168
I was bawling and said no and stop over and over again.
Eventually I gave up and just lied there.

Pretty sure that counts as rape.
>>
>>16515180
Hun it's rape if you feel like it was. men here don't have sympathy or understanding as they can't put themselves in women's shoes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.