[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooooooo I found my crush likes me back. By hacking his phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1456012568185.gif (1 MB, 355x225) Image search: [Google]
1456012568185.gif
1 MB, 355x225
Soooooooo I found my crush likes me back. By hacking his phone

>friends with guy for 2 years
>randomly starts talking to me more a few weeks ago
>hang out with friends at my apartment
>forgets his phone
>I am crazy obsessed with him so I have been watching him sign into his phone
>so I know his password
>I read all his text conversation and some fb
>"it's been a little better recently, I like [op] so much that I am fine just being her friend"

How do I tell him I know without seeming crazy? I don't want to start the relationship on a lie
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 180x280
I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
>>17355460
Why????
>>
>>17355455
First, you're a terrible selfish person who violated his privacy.

Second, do not under any circumstances ever tell him you hacked his phone. Do it and he'll never know whether to trust you. At this point no harm has been done and you can move forward with the resolution to be a better person.

Finally, if you know he likes you back, just give him back his phone and hang out like normal. When it's time to say goodbye, just go in and kiss the oblivious fucker on the mouth.

It's not brain science.
>>
>>17355475
People like you are too prevalent and it's fucking weird. Technology has created abominations.
>>
Don't tell about the phone hack AT ALL. Just go for a kiss next time you two are alone.
>>
>>17355478
I will make that happen obviously, more how to tell him gently about the phone

>>17355479
Like you never have been curious...........
>>
>hacking his phone
>I know his password and had his phone
That's not hacking you snooping bitch
>>
>>17355485
You are way to stupid to be true
>>
>>17355485
Don't tell him. He'll think you're crazy and in the back of his mind he'll be all "Is she gonna murder me in my sleep if I talk to another female?"

No good can come of it.
>>
>>17355455

You at the very least owe him a blowjob the next time you see him.
>>
File: 1467207793711.jpg (76 KB, 724x620) Image search: [Google]
1467207793711.jpg
76 KB, 724x620
>>17355512
Bahahaha what a wingman, don't know him but tries to get him a gobby
>>
>>17355512
>>17355516
He is a hero among men.

Real talk though, every damn person, male or female needs to give head as much as humanly possible. None of this half-assed "I do it just enough to shut them up" bullshit either. Go in sloppy like the junk is the cure for cancer.

If everyone just did that, the world would be a better place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.