[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CarlyO01.jpg (305 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
CarlyO01.jpg
305 KB, 900x1350
I don't know what to do about this girl /adv/.

I'm been seeing this girl for almost a year now. During the past year we've gotten into a lot of big fights. Most if not all have been when either she's been drinking or both of us. The most recent time however is what was the final straw for me. We were both at the downtown bars having a drink and things were going well, until these old druggy friends of hers stop by our table to talk to her. She knows I don't like them and have physically fought them in the past. I tell her I don't want to stay because 1) I don't want to stay until bar close and 2) I want to avoid confrontation because their very presence sickens me. She refuses to or even understand where I'm coming from. I leave her downtown and message her friend on facebook that I'll pick them back up when they're ready to leave. (gf bought a new phone and hasn't activated it) Friend of course doesn't check her phone because she's a dumb drunk cunt. Friend's boyfriend give them a ride home and gf comes to my apartment to raise hell even though I'm the one who's mad. GF yells at me and calls me a sissy.
>sissy
>that does it
I yell at her to pack up and get out. I'm yelling at her and pointing at her face and then the door. If there's one thing I have no tolerance for it's being emasculated. She attempts to slap me but I dodge and she only nicks my chin. I hold her by the wrists and tell her not to hit me and she needs to leave. She says to let go and I remind her not to hit me if I do so. I let go and she smacks the shit out of me, I mean it genuinely hurts for a girl hit. I slap her back. (Not my proudest moment, I've never hit a woman and I never want to again)(also, self-defense?) She's crying at this point and packing up; I feel so bad for her I end up letting her stay because she has no where to go. We end up having make up sex the next morning.

cont.
>pic related, my gf
>>
>>17352632
She should have seen things from your side knowing that you actually had physically fought these people and is totally aware of your feelings towards them.

Maybe she just wanted to be on speaking terms with them but it still does sound like you got shafted abit.

Dont worry about hitting her. She instigated the violence. Yes self defence.

Did the make-up sex consist of any apologise from her?
>>
do you really want a relationship with someone like that

demote to fuckbuddy status
>>
Fast forward, have a great 4th of July until she gets a little too drunk and starts getting mouthy for no reason. No fight ensues but her behavior when she's drunk is getting on my nerves.

After the 4th, we both go home, a few days later I decide to break up with her. She lives about an hour and a half away and my car isn't in good condition so I make the decision to break up with her over the phone. I call her and break the news as calmly as I can, promising to answer any questions she has. I answer all of her questions and the reasons for breaking up with her are the following:
>The way she acts when she's drunk
>Not moving in with me when I've asked multiple times
>Being prude with sex (always missionary, refuses to try new things, do things I like, or use toys)
>Sex being too infrequent. Maybe a couple times a week when I'm used to a few times a day.

She's crying but agreeing with me, telling me she'd change and do all this for me. She says she was planning on being kinky for me soon anyways and she's noticed her drunk behavior. I'm not buying it and tell her my mind is made up.

The next day I get the following text "I don't want to live anymore"
>shit
I call her and ask her if she's thinking about killing herself
>yes
She hangs up and I call the police who show up to her house while her mom and little sister are there with her. They have no idea whats going on or that she's this bad. It's prudent to note that she suffers from depression and anxiety among countless other issues.

The next couple days we keep texting and she says she'll change for me and that she's sorry. She'll do anything to be with me, but the relationship is toxic and I know it. She has a doctors appointment tomorrow in my town and is coming down to see me and grab her stuff that's at my apartment.

I love her and I'm worried that when she comes over it will lead to make up sex. Part of me wants to get back together but the rational side says I don't think she'll survive another breakup
>>
>>17352647
No, she didn't apologize until I brought it up later when I broke up with her.

>>17352649
That would be fine but she'd stay really attached to me.

Pros:
>kinky sex, possible butt stuff
>love
>no more drinking from her, but I still can

Cons:
>still crazy as fuck
>her friends hate me, and my friends hate her
>>
>>17352668
Ditch. It'll be a 2 week transformation then she will go back to how she was. Standard. Fuck that shit. End it now and make sure she survives the breakup and move on.
>>
>>17352675
That's what logical me thinks, but I also have been out of the dating game for a while now and I was never really good at it to start. I'm not an attractive person and got her by being funny at work. As you can tell from the OP picture she's absolutely gorgeous and I'm afraid if I leave her I'll never have a hot girlfriend again. She's the hottest I've ever banged.
>>
>ignores your feelings for druggies
>both constantly drunk
>physical abuse
>sex in the morning tho (really?)

Take some time to yourself and learn to say no. Learn confidence and learn that you can do much better.

I don't even live with my girlfriend. We have sex only 2-3 times every two weeks because it's all the time we get. We travel the world, never drink and have a ton of fun.

Stop living life so much in the fast lane and learn to use intellect over emotion sometimes.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>17352680
You'll find better. Us "Funny Guys" will be fine. Gotta think of your head as well in this situation and not just your dick.
>>
>>17352691
Also, I forgot to mention;

Your girlfriend has borderline personality disorder; not depression. It's a common antic for them to use this as an excuse for terrible actions. (Suicide guilting, for example)
>>
>>17352632
this has gone on way to long. she made her choice when she stayed and chose druggy enemies of you friends of her over you. You are a pussy if you spend one more day as her whipped dick. Send her back to the dump you found her
>>
>>17352704

I'm worried she might try to commit suicide again if I'm not around to take care of her. I cant just drop her like the bad habit she is. I'm trapped.

I know she manipulates me too. After the last time we broke up we had a pregnancy scare, but she wouldn't show me the positive pregnancy test.

I'm outlining all the bad about her but there is also a lot of good in her. Should I at least let her have a trial run, and if she fails to improve then drop her? That at least seems fair.
>>
>>17352752
you are not trapped and she won't kill herself and you are crazy if you think this will get better. BEEN THERE. To illustrate on manipulative tactic my crazy ex couldn't have children so she scheduled an appointment for both of us to adopt. She did all the suicide threats (never happened and she had used the same tactic on her own family many times so I was not special). Also telling you if she hasn't already she will fuck someone else unless you are glued to her. What a fucked up life you chose.
>>
>>17352766
I'm not some cuck about to let that happen. I know I could do better and probably even find someone both more stable and more attractive. I've only stayed with her this long because she needs me more than I need her. She has no friends. They've all moved away and rarely talk to her and now she lives with her parents. She has no one and being that alone is really tough when you already have depression.

I'm also scared that I won't find anyone for a long time because my generation is all about hooking up and getting drunk. I guess I need more of a pep talk to get out there and find love again.
>>
>>17352632
I think everyone here is ignoring your potential fault in the situation and callousness to her feelings. Why have you gotten with physical fights with her friends?
>>
>>17352823
there is a reason every one is bailing and it's her own behavior. That is what happens when you mistreat people that love you. You are under no obligation to prop her up and in fact by supporting it doing a disservice. You will find a worthy girl, I promise. Not all people are into the hook up scene but you may miss the right girl while trying to fix this mess of one. A relationship shouldn't be about fixing or one-sided.
>>
You sound like you enjoy being her emotional punching bag. The fact that you're even considering taking her back after laying all this out says that you'll cave in and kid yourself into thinking she'll change for you.
>If there's one thing I have no tolerance for it's being emasculated
Because you know you're her bitch and will continue to put up with her shit
>>
>>17352632
>>17352658
Welcome to hell brother. Relationships like this man... I don't know why but they take a long time to kill. It's like you feel a connection with someone but the connection isn't a good connection. It's enough to make you want that good connection but it's just not there. You've been trying to fix the connection since day one most likely.

A year is a long time to be in a relationship like this. You gotta sometimes let it play out. You know it's unhealthy toxic and bad but it's all hard to give up.

Sex can be a breaking point for a lot of guys. But not always. For me it is. If my chick isn't fucking me then I'm out, I'll start to get mad
>>
This crazy bitch is not gf/wife material.

Kick her out. Use her for sex if she's cool with just that, otherwise, never see her again.
>>
Sounds like my ex. As someone who has been there, I suggest you bail.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.