[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nervous.jpg (164 KB, 960x1231) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
164 KB, 960x1231
So, Im currently staying in an apartment by myself and only have $10 left in my account. I need money for gas to drive to my internship and money for groceries as I am quickly running out, in addition to running out of gas. Im only here until the 27th so I can't just get a part time job, so I figured that I could try and make some money online somehow. Most websites want you to get some app which I probably cant get (Windows phone) and the paid survey websites are all full of surveys I can't qualify for so I can't really make anything off of it.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>17326883

even online you wont have enough time to use that money to get everything. id suggest foodstamps but you wont get the money for that until right about the time you move out.

go to craigslist and look for gigs. if you know even a little bit og photoshop you can make extra cash. call your parents and ask if they can even just send you fifty bucks. sucks to do it but thats where you are in life.

sell what you can, even if its you dick. in desperate times i can get 150 dollars from an old guy who wants to choke on my cock.
>>
>>17326904
I actually do know a bit of photoshop and related programs. Do you have recommendations on how I can use this? I tried looking up freelance stuff but no luck
>>
>>17326883
Go to Credit Karma and get a credit card. kek

Or see if there is like a Labor Ready in your area. Go work a couple days, get paid, problem solved.
>>
>>17326922

thatsp retty much the end of it. you look for freelance stuff on craigslist and the like and thats it. its few and far between and other people are more qualified often but its the nest you can do so keep checking daily.

>>17326940

this. go to your bank and ask for a line of credit. even with zero credit and 60 thousand dollars student loan debt they set me up at 3000 dollars.
>>
Take out a loan from the bank
>>
>>17326883
Craigslist and sell your body, even if you're a dude. Money is money. Fuck, i had to do it.
>>
Have anything you can sell? TV? Computer? Camera? DVDs? Phone?
>>
File: 1427982481024.jpg (166 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1427982481024.jpg
166 KB, 500x598
>>17327002

i know that feel bro.
>>
>>17327021
Fucking first time, gay dude couldnt couldnt get me hard lol, and when I finally did get hard, didnt even finish. Also fucker paid me minus $10 cuz "that's all i have". Fucking hell
>>
>>17327029

thats rough. ive had to do it several times. usually 100 bucks a pop and they let be as rough as i want so i get to work out the anger of having to do it while doing it so theres that.

lately its been 150.

got a guy willing to pay me 2000 to go to him in the midwest. paying 1000 up front though getting him to western union has been rough.
>>
>>17327021
>>17327029
>getting AIDS
>to earn enough for a happy meal
ggwp.
>>
>>17327063

>you can get aids from getting your dick sucked

did you get your sex education from a trump rally?
>>
File: 1451588792627.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1374) Image search: [Google]
1451588792627.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1374
>>17327068
INFECTED DETECTED
>>
>>17326922
Can you photoshop celebrity fakes? :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.