[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22, she's 20, her kid is 1. We fuck on the regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I'm 22, she's 20, her kid is 1.
We fuck on the regular but have feelings for each other (her much more than me). We're technically in a relationship, but wherever she brings up her kid I can't help but to push away. Should I just end it to save her some pain? She's mentally ill to an extent and has been thru a lot, I don't want this to push her over the edge.
>>
Yes. ASAP
>>
>>17315786
Well fuck man, get outta there.
You're setting yourself up for a shitfest.
>>
>>17315786

The only real question is: Are you willing to raise this kid with her and be it's father?

If the answer is 100 times no not in a million years, then tell her that and leave. And make sure that you're specific about the reason. Because there's nothing that can come between her and her child (unless she gives it up for adoption, in which case fucking shame on her you should leave her because she's a scummy human being). And unless you inherently don't mind, then nothing that could possibly make you WANT to raise another man's child.
>>
>>17315786
start distancing yourself, then end it
>>
>>17315786
Yes. If she has stronger feelings for you, than you for her, it's always better to end it, because the longer you drag it out, the more it will hurt her when it ends.
>>
>>17315793
>>17315794
>>17315801
>>17315808
>>17315816
>5 yeses
Holy shit this makes me sad. I almost ended it tonight because she's was asking a lot of "my kid" related questions that I was hesitant to answer. In between these questions I could literally see the sadness and pain in her eyes and I couldn't fucking do it. Her parents are loaded so financially I'm not worried about the kid right now, but that train will come to a stop eventually.
Not to sound edgy as fuck, but what if I just off myself and make it look like an accident? Would that make it easier on her? I don't have shit to live for and that seems like a pretty good way out of everything
>>
4chan in a nutshell

>Fuck single mothers!

and

>hell no i ain't raisin' nobody's kid!

Fuck men. Worthless irresponsible scumbags. You chastise women for riding a cock carousel, WHEN YOU'RE PROVIDING THE COCK CAROUSEL TO BEGIN WITH.

Pigs.
>>
>>17315891
Yeah, its fucked up. But this website has made me never underestimate their seedy underbelly. But it has confirmed my belief that you can't trust men in general and they are exclusively after sex in all cases, especially if you're average looking.
>>
>>17315903
Like, I know what their real intentions are regardless, and I can't be thankful enough that I know
>>
>>17315891
...u ain't serious right? If a woman has a kid by another man, she can't seriously expect a different man to take care of the kid. I mean it's nice if the guy does, but you can't really blame him if he doesn't want to. It's just not in our genes. It might be a different story if in OP's case, she also wants to have his kid too, but that's a ways down the track I imagine. He's 22, and probably doesn't want to mooch off of her family for the rest of his life. She's only 20 but her reality is a lot more harsh - she's gotta be thinking about the future for her and her kid, about whether the man she's with is one that will stand by her and her child.
>>
>>17315917
>she can't seriously expect a different man to take care of the kid
That's exactly what women think though, they have this ''muh real men raise another man's child'' mentality.
>>
>>17315921
Raising a child alone is usually quite difficult and is always detrimental to the kid
>>
>>17315891
>Implying women are objects to be acted upon by men
>Implying women can't just abstain from riding and just say no
>Implying the losers that post on 4chan are the one providing the carousal

I can tell you were raised by a single mother.
>>
>>17315891
It's not his child.
>>
>>17315786
Do not stop fucking her, anon! It's called a practice girl. Just wear a condom.
>>
>>17315835
>but what if I just off myself and make it look like an accident?
Dude, don't kill yourself because of that. I have nothing against suicide (contrary to most people here) but ending it just to save some irresposible single mother feelings is really not good idea. I suppose you have lots of your own issues if offing yourself is your go to solution. You have to deal with your issues, which are probably half forgotten, half subconcious things that happened to you. End this relationship and find healthy one.
>>
>>17315891
Not my kid
Not my problem
At least I know she fucks, I'll wrap it up and fuck her all I want. What do I give a fuck about nobility when it comes to some cum dumpster? Better her than a girl I respect if I just want to get my nut. And she's 20 and she's got a kid, she is nothing but trash in the first place, are you saying she's in any way deserving of respect? Finger her, fuck her, forget her.
>>
It's has nothing to do with judgement. Is a single dad your ideal man? Having someone else's baby in your relationship is not something anyone wants.
>>
>>17315786
holy crap, another thread full of morons and teenagers. Listen to the LawFag.

In her mind, she and her child are a package deal. She's coming on strong and early, and wants you to commit early, because she wants to know if you'll be there for her, and for her child, long term.

This doesn't mean that you have to raise the chid as your own, or that you're a cuck. If you don't know already then find out if the biological father is exercising access and paying child support. Those are good things. Then the child will know who daddy really is.

And you won't be looked upon as a stepfather unless and until you move in with the mother and child, and the child starts calling you "daddy"

Don't stay with her because you feel responsible for her mental health. That's a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe she's trying to guilt you into staying because the child needs a daddy. Don't forget, in mom's mind she and the child are a package deal.

If you don't want in then get out. Nobody made you responsible for her wellbeing and happiness. Maybe she is trying to trap you, especially if you have money or a solid income. But don't make your decision based on 4chan telling you that you're a cuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.