[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 1467233110965.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467233110965.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1024
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Shy girls, how do you show affection/interest to a guy you're interested in?
>>
>Have extensive criminal past
>Never got caught doing anything
>Reformed completely, I don't even speed on the highway anymore
>Dating now
>Try gently broaching the subject with women, no specific details
>They react with disbelief and seem to think I'm faking being a "bad boy" to seem more interesting
>Try not telling them at all
>Feel like some sort of weird serial killer hiding behind a mask

Do I just bury this shit and pretend that it never happened?
>>
>>17311229
What should I ask the opposite sex?
>>
>>17311229
Girls, what do you think when you find out a guy is bisexual?
I'm trying to figure out if that's something you hold back til a few dates in or what.
>>
>>17310832
>Yeah dude. What's the worst she can say? No?
Have you ever met a girl? "No" is a great answer. Not as good as "Yes", but a damn sight better than the evasive, wishy-washy bullshit some like to pull.
>>
For everyone really:

Really anxious that my bf isn't replying to me even though he has "seen" the message; I know it's very late and he's busy and he expresses how special I am to him very often, but I just need lots of affection to feel loved

Now I know that's messed up and my question is, how to stop overthinking such situations? ("I'm sure he's out flirting with other girls", "he doesn't think about me at all" and so on) I'm trying to keep busy with other stuff or go to sleep, but I keep thinking about him and why he isn't replying
>>
girls
is it normal for you to dream about one specific friend of the opposite sex?
>>
Started hanging out with this girl from tinder, but went to my high school (were both college seniors now)
When we matched she said stuff like she's seen me around campus. The thing is I barely knew she existed in hs, but now she's pretty cute. Does this girl like me or does she just want to be friends?

On tinder before we met up she asked if I wanted to be friends, but I can't tell if she wants anything else
>>
>>17311332
>how to stop overthinking such situations? ("I'm sure he's out flirting with other girls", "he doesn't think about me at all" and so on) I'm trying to keep busy with other stuff or go to sleep, but I keep thinking about him and why he isn't replying
You could overthink it more accurately.
Most likely explanation: he's sleeping.
>>
Girls

What temp do I pre heat the oven for cookies?
>>
>>17311415
350F
>>
>>17311415
about tree fiddy
>>
Girls I've been seeing a woman for about three months and I think we're about to have the "what are we talk" when she gets home from work. I don't want anything serious and I don't think she wants anything super serious either. How do I play this without coming off as an asshole? I want to keep seeing her and like her but I don't want to be spending every waking moment with her.
>>
As a single male on my own is it possible to break into those groups of multiple girls at the bar without looking like a desperate loser or bungling it? Will they just blow me off? I'm really trying to break out of my robot shell but actually meeting women in a neutral enviroment seems impossible. All my hobbies are super masculine and even my best attempts at bumble/tinder are a busy.
>>
>>17311457
Depends on what you want from them.

Do you want to meet multiple girls? or are you looking to hook-up and are just hedging your bets?
>>
>>17311429
Try something like...
"I want to keep seeing you, but I don't want anything serious"

Don't say right now either.
Don't say "I don't want anything serious right now"

Just tell it like it is. If she wants what you think she wants, you'll be fine.

OR

when she brings it up, get in there first with "What do you want?"
And if it isn't what you want, meh.

But you already knew this..
>>
>>17311515
Thanks m8. You're right should just be honest.
>>
>>17311243
Bumping to get an answer.
>>
>>17311559
>>17311243

Talk to them. Build a relationship. Ask them.

If she is shy, she isn't going to show interest unless someone she's interested in shows interest in her.

Some girls fear rejection too..
>>
>>17311573
Valid point.

I've already had invested time to get to know her. The beauty of it so that she invests time to get to know me.
These conversations have to do more with our interests and opinions on these things. We have lots in common, but we don't jerk each others opinions either. When we have a disagreement, we discuss it (Iron Man vs. Batman, me being for Batman; whether or not Assassin's Creed is a good series, me saying it's shit).
Basically, we have good conversations investing in getting to know each other more. I asked her to hang out sometime during our break (college). She literally lives a mile away from me so it's not hard to see each other often.

How do I build a romantic relationship out of this? I'm confident she likes me but holy shit I have no word of her that she does. At the same time, she has no idea I like her I don't think.
What do.
>>
>>17311573
This.
That's why you have those histories of couples who loved each other for years before getting togheter because they were always afraid of asking each other.
Seeing a shy female and a shy male trying to get togheter is like watching a turtle race; you just want to get one those things and kick them to the finish line so the race can be over already.
>>
>>17311253
>Do I just bury this shit and pretend that it never happened?
Yea, save intimate talks about your past for further along in the relationship. When you talk about it right off the bat, I see it as either arrogant or it implies that you're not fully out of the bad boy stage, and the reformation seems like its temporary.
>>
>>17311591
First of all, don't ever say anything is shit.
It's negative (obviously) but it makes you seem negative.
This isn't even to make her want to be around you, but just good practice. The more positive you are, the more people will want to be around you.

Having said that, it will make her want to be around you more whether she knows why or not.
You can say you don't like something, but don't talk shit about it. "I'm not a big fan of Assassin's creed because it seems to just be repetitive" or "they rush the games out and the quality suffers" vs "the series is shit"

As far as building a romantic relationship.. you have some choices to make.
If you want to be in a relationship with her or nothing, Just tell her exactly how you feel.

If you want her in your life no matter what, but you'd prefer to step up the relationship, you need to get to a point where YOU can handle being rejected and not hate her for it.

How long have you been friends?
>>
>>17311612
I didn't say it's shit. I explained why I didn't like it, giving my points and defending them. It's very civil.
I just said it was shit on that post to simplify our disagreements. I do share what I appreciate about the game, but ultimately disagree that it's a good series, explaining how the milking of the game had devalued the quality of the series. I see what you're saying, you have a great point. Don't worry, I have been doing that.

How do I ask her out? What's appropriate? Neither of us has been in a relationship due to being introverted shy fucks our entire lives, and that's okay. What I'm saying is I have little skill in communicating affection.

We've been friends for 7 months.
>>
>>17311631
Gotcha.

My advice would be to gradually steer the friendship in the direction you want it..

You say you're both investing time to get to know each other. She's probably into you.
Have you talked about relationships with her before? yours or not, just in general.

I wouldn't worry about asking her out. That's more for first couple weeks after meeting someone. You already go out. You already spend time together. Just try spending it doing more couple-like things.
Also, try to get contact in somehow, where there's some form of touching, be it a hug, a dance (an old-school dance, none of this grinding bullshit).

Also, show her you can embarrass yourself to make her laugh if you need to, just make her laugh.

>Was with a girl I'd known for a week or two in line at Tim Hortons (Canada fag)
>I asked about this huge green ring she was wearing. She took it off to show me and dropped it.
>I knelt down and grabbed it, and proposed to her in line.
>I looked like an ass, she was embarrassed a bit but laughed. People clapped.. It was awesome.
>We dated for about 6 months after. Jumped in too soon.

But just point your friendship in the direction you want it to go. Don't worry about "Will you go out with me?" or "What are we?"
>>
>>17311506
I'm looking for anything. I only bring it up because I have yet to see a situation where I can find a single woman and approach her on even ground. Women travel in packs.There's no female equivalent of "lonely guy drinking at the bar".
>>
>>17311680
Bump into the lowest tier in the group, apologize, and compliment her on something she has in common with the others (same clothes, same highlights, same whatever).
Then invite HER and her friends to do something. Shots, dance, whatever's around where you are.
You'll strike out the first few times. It happens. Don't get discouraged. Don't think too much about it, don't plan out "Okay I'll bump into her, turn around, tell her 'sorry. hey I like your shirt' " because you'll seize up and blow it.

And don't be "Lonely guy drinking at the bar"
be "Guy who wanted to go out because it's fun, and he doesn't care that he went out alone because he's having fun. He doesn't need other people to have a good time"
>>
Girls, how would you feel about someone in your uni class coming up and talking to you after class? I want to talk to this one girl, but I'm afraid I'll look really stupid and awkward because I don't know what to say. I don't want to ask her out to coffee or whatever immediately, but I don't want to mess around. I have three/four days of class left and I need to make a move or I'll regret it. Any advice?
>>
File: 222.jpg (64 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
64 KB, 539x960
Can anyone tell me what this means? Is she not interested?
>>
Have you girls ever hid your affection for a guy if you're already taken?

Girl that I've known for quite some time and was previously involved with is kinda throwing me mixed signals.
>>
>>17311669
Definitely want to steer the relationship in direction I want to. Question is how.

Thanks for confirmation. I thought so too. If she takes time to share herself and ask questions about me, I can only assume she's into me.
We have not talked about relationships. I'm not sure how to bring that up in conversation without context. How would you suggest I go on about that?

Hmm. I have read that becoming more in physical contact attracts people closer in a relationship. I will do that.
>>
>started seeing an ex coworker a couple weeks back
>Hang out a few times
>Just the other day had sex
>Continue chatting, she seems to be really happy with it and our burgeoning relationship
>Make loose plans before work to hang out tonight
>Text her after I get off
>No response
>3 hours have passed
So I don't send a follow up message, right? I'm probably over thinking all of this but I have a really jealous mind and can't help but think of the worst case scenario. Are there any signs I might be missing here?
>>
>>17311710
I think she's not looking for anybody.
>>
>>17311710
she's not interested bro. At least not in dinner with you.
>>
why do I crave validation?
>>
>>17311710
>42 messages unread
I hate people like you
>>
>>17311710
"I doubt it. You know what? Yes it's a dinner date. Just you and me. Let's go!
Besides, how would I get to know You better when I'm entertaining a whole group?"
>>
>>17311736
Some people shine when with a group
>>
>>17311733
Because you are insecure?
>>
>>17311719
Can I please get an answer to this?
>>
>>17311720
Throw out random compliments about something she does that you like, when she does it.

ie. you disagree on something and rather than her saying "you're wrong" she says has a conversation about it. Then you'd be like
"I love that about you. You have your opinions, you know we don't agree, but you talk about it with me."

What you're doing is throwing out the line and hoping she bites, and continues on the conversation about what you said you liked about her. Sometimes she might say "Thanks" and others she might return a compliment.
At some point she may just ask what else you like about her. That's your chance, so maybe have something poetic to say about what you like about her.
>>
>>17311743
Some sure do.
Not enough information to determine if girl likes/doesn't like. Maybe she's shy.
Maybe the best way is to say "I've thought about it, and fuck yeah it's a dinner date" and see if she likes or doesn't like.
If response is negative, she doesn't like.
>>
Any gender can answer. Would like a few perspectives on this. I have a LDR with a girl ive been dating for a few years. I barely talked to females before but i got a new job and had a conversation with a female coworker. My girlfriend is all upset that i talked to another girl but it was purely at work and there was no flirting at all. I cant tell what I did wrong exactly.
>>
Never really been on /adv/ before so not quite sure if this is the right kind of thread to post in or not, but here we go.

Over the past 6 years I've dated tons of women, but for whatever reason I haven't been able to feel anything towards any of them past physical attraction and freindship. I feel desperate for a connection with a woman that goes beyond that. No matter what I can never feel anything more.

For instance: I went on a date with a girl last night. Beautiful, funny, intelligent, the right amount of an asshole, her crazy syncs with mine perfectly, just all around fun to spend time with. However, inside I know it wouldn't bother me if I never saw or spoke to her ever again.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I know I can't be the only person something like this has happened to. Do you all have any ideas as to what might help?

tl;dr I don't think I'm capable of feeling affection. I'm pretty sure I'm dead inside. How do I fix this?
>>
Girls, have you ever had the hots for your ex but were ashamed to admit it to him for one reason or another?
>>
>>17311757
is your gf about 25?
Tell her that you are going to talk to men and women, and so will she, and that's how life is going to work.

Put this one out before it grows.. because it Will grow
>>
>>17311734
This
>>
>>17311710
>then
You're perfect for each other.
>>
>>17311761
Any time I think of any of my exs, I get sick to my stomach.
>>
>>17311229
Men, would you date a girl with Asperger's or any other form of Autism?
>>
My ex boyfriend sent me a gift in the mail that he had bought me but never given to me before we broke up, and he wanted me to have it anyway. I have no idea what it is.
My parents are telling me that if I open it they will not pay for my accomodation (that they agreed to earlier this year) which will cost me slightly over $5000 (ALL of my current money and savings). Unless I can give them a good reason that accepting the gift will not make me get back together with him, or some compelling reasons why I should open it.

Any ideas of reasons that it would be "OK" to open it?
Tbqh I'm sick of them trying to take over my damn break up, they made me block him and said that if I ever contact him again they will cut me off (I'm not quite sure what that means though). I know they're trying to be "nice", but coming from people who are telling me to take control of my own life and stop being manipulated, I feel like this is some sort of test.
It's not really an ask the opposite gender thing, but it is relationship related so I guess it belongs here...
>>
>>17311760
I think you think the "connection" is something it isn't..

"love is made more powerful by the ongoing drama of shared experience"
Because any chance to quote Tim Minchin is a chance you can't pass up.

You're supposed to just have fun. Eventually you'll think about what life would be like without her and realize it would be shit (it wouldn't, but you'll feel that way). Then you're hooked..
>>
>>17311761
What do you mean by "the hots"? As in, still wanting to be with them? Just want to have the sex life again?

I don't have any positive thoughts about my ex except his dick. He had an amazing dick. But he was a selfish lover and really immature, so I wouldn't ever want the sex back. Or him, for that matter.
>>
>>17311710
Ask her to lunch instead
>>
>>17311771
Would you date a man if you liked him?
>>
>>17311773
He gave it to me because he didn't want it.
It was already given to me, it's mine.
If you want to fuck me over because I want to open a box that belongs to me, fuck you.
>>
>>17311781
Clever
>>
>>17311773
A) is this box the size of Russia or something? How could they possibly know you opened it? How could they POSSIBLY know it exists unless you told them like an idiot? You just said accommodation so I also have to assume you're not even living at home, in which case I can only assume the box came with a tracking device put on it that's set to send out a pulse when opened to a separate device sent to your parents.

B) why the fuck would you get back together with someone because of anything that could feasibly be in that box

C) stop being such an utter controlled cuck
>>
>>17311774

Unfortunately I've tried that a couples times. Usually around 6 months and it felt like I was just spending a lot of time with and havering sex with a buddy, more than anything.

Am I just retarded and that's how it's supposed to feel?
>>
>>17311774
>>17311796

Also, I'm in my mid twenties so I'm not even a high school/college kid. I'm getting to the age I should be settling down, and I want to.
>>
>>17311796
Probably.
Maybe that's just how you are.
Maybe you're fucking asap instead of building a relationship, and then your relationship is fucking.
Try hanging out with the same girl for a month without fucking. If you can't do that, try with someone else.
>>
>>17311769
>>17311780
I'm not talking about an ex where the breakup was rough, our breakup was pretty mutual and we remained good friends after long after.

But when we hung out for the first time after roughly two years the first thing she says to me after hello is "Anon you look gooood" so I'm trying to figure out if there's actually something to go on here.
>>
>>17311805
I'll give it a shot, but nowadays I feel like it will be difficult to get the female to understand me pulling back from sex every time she tries to move things along.
>>
>>17311816
It is
Just tell her straight up that you want to build a relationship that isn't based on sex.
>>
>>17311820
I'll probably end up getting paranoid about her sleeping around, cause trust issues are a bitch and a half. However, I'll deal with it.
Thanks for the advice, I truly appreciate it. It was harder than you'd think to talk about it.
>>
>>17311690
personally I don't find going out to be fun the only benefit is getting a girl I would wager a lot of men feel the same don't know about him though
>>
>>17311795
My mom "helped" me to break up with him so I guess she feels personally involved now, even though I told her to leave me alone in the first place. It was sent to my student dorms, but I am at home for the next few weeks. After she told me not to write to him again, I did so. She kept asking me every few hours "has he contacted you yet?" and I lied the first few times, but then I felt bad so told her he had and she read that he said he had sent the package.
She has been upsetting me so much more than the actual break up did through this entire process and keeps saying "he made you feel this way". I'm sick of her.
>>
>>17311825
Oh I know exactly how hard it is to talk about it.

If she's going to stick it out with you for a month without sex, she isn't sleeping around. It doesn't make sense for her to do something she doesn't if she can do what she wants..
Good luck, Anon.

>>17311830
Maybe you shouldn't be trying at a bar then. If you don't enjoy it, don't do it. She probably enjoys it, and if you hook up and something starts, she's still going to enjoy it and you'll have to live that lie for as long as the relationship goes on.
Go do things that you like doing, and maybe you'll find a girl that also likes it. Much easier when you don't have to pretend.
>>
>>17311833
Tell her that?
>>
Ladies, how would a clueless guy such as myself tell the difference between a woman who is actually attracted to me versus a women who is using me for male attention?
>>
>>17311841
oh yea I wasn't him I dont really go to bars just wanted to share why some people may not be able to be the guy having a good time
>>
>>17311852
I don't either.. the bar is the last place I'd go to meet a girl. I'd be more likely to hang out at a university and pretend I'm checking it out because I'm going there next semester..
(This works btw, everyone)
>>
>>17311842
Tried, now she says she is going to kick me out of the house??
>>
>>17311875
Are you capable of surviving on your own?
>>
i met a girl from my city on an mmo last week and we added each other as friends. i was busy for the next few days and she hasnt been on since. i made a new character so i sent her a mail telling her id be on this character for now on. its been a day but she hasnt said anything or logged on. what do
>>
>>17311961
She's offline, you can't do anything.
>>
>>17312006
how do i make her go online
>>
>>17312007
Go to her house and turn on her computer.
>>
Hi /adv/. I came here a week or two ago to ask your advice about whether or not to have a talk with my guy friend about where are pseudo-dating is going, because I felt uncomfortable not knowing if he was still seeing someone else that he had mentioned at the beginning of our friendship (but had not talked about after we started going out together and spending more time alone). I'm not feeling great about the situation and even though he expressed romantic interest in me, I felt less comfortable after talking to him about where this is headed than before.

So it turns out his best female friend is the woman who he said he was "seeing", and when I asked him about it, he said that sometimes he feels like they're dating, and other times it doesn't. And when I asked him why he hadn't flat out talked to her about the two of them dating, since they seem so perfect for each other, he said she was such a good friend and they had so much in common that he "doesn't want to risk losing that friendship", to which I told him maybe that it's still possible to be friends with your ex's afterwards, and he agreed saying he was indeed friends with a couple of his. But that didn't really make me feel very comfortable about the situation, since for some reason he knew he could be friends with an ex afterward yet still didn't want to have a talk with this woman about defining their relationship. I didn't know how to word it in conversation with him at the time, but basically I don't understand if "risking the friendship" is code for "I don't want to be rejected because rejection sucks in any capacity", or if he really meant "She's so important to me I can't bear the thought of losing her in my life". Honestly I don't even know how to bring up the conversation to him again, but we decided to keep seeing each other (in the casual sense, if any of you were here when I asked for advice before and remember my lack of experience and fear of what casual means).
(1/2)
>>
>>17312034
(2/2)
So my question is, should I get out of this situation? Is it worth seeing someone when it seems like they already have an emotional partner in their life? I don't know whether it's worth mentioning or not, but they are both in their mid-30s and I'm in my late 20s. I feel like when we're together we have a good connection and he shares a lot with me about his life, his family, work, things he feels passionate about, but it seems like this friend of his has been his replacement girlfriend for THREE years: they play tennis together a few times a month, they have the same food and movie interests, they have the same favorite bands and video games, they cook dinner for each other (alone) a couple times a month. I don't know. Any outside perspective would say "yep, they're dating" but then why did he start taking an interest in me? Is it just because I'm new? I've known him for six months and developed a solid friendship with him, but I feel like I can't really compete with a woman who's already such an integral part of his life.

Any advice you have to give would be appreciate, even if you tell me to just cut and run.
>>
File: 1452676531711.png (140 KB, 350x480) Image search: [Google]
1452676531711.png
140 KB, 350x480
>>17311229
>know a girl for most of my life
>she's always been friendly to me
>contacts me every couple of months to see how I'm doing, always initiates
>tries to help me where possible
>I know for a fact she used to like me although I'm unsure now
I like her, I have for a long time, but I worry that I only like her because she is friendly towards me. I don't think I actually connect with her emotionally but at the same time I never connect with anyone emotionally (I don't have any friends or people I care about) and this is probably the closest I will get to that experience.
>>
I've got a friend who everyone thinks I'm massively in love with because of 'how I look at him', how do I explain that this is not the case when they ask if he's my bf?

We do hang out one-on-one a lot because his gf has social anxiety.
And I am fond of him as a person and like his gf. Maybe if he didn't have a gf I would hit on him but otherwise i just have a fun time with him, and he is a precious person to me. But I really am not in love with him.

It jut sounds bad if I say 'he has a gf' and then people look at me like 'yeah right , you totally want him anyway'...
>>
>>17311278
well we can go shopping together
#pick out a nice penis at the mall
>>
>>17311253
I have a very similar sitatuion.

I was involved in some of criminal activity when i was younger too, never caught. Still smoke pot but stay away from the trouble.

Often on dates it'll come up somehow and i just try to play it off as if i was a really bad KID, but am less trouble as an adult. You dont have to fear telling the girls you used to be get into lots of trouble. If youre saying you stole when you were younger theyll probably think its funny, telling them you were a drug traffickingmurder rapist is a different story.

I honestly think your past is something to be worried about. Just focus on the gurl and youll be k
>>
>>17311573
>Some girls fear rejection too.
I'm pretty sure all girls fear rejection.

>>17311771
>Men, would you date a girl with Asperger's or any other form of Autism?
Of course. I've been great friends with autistic guys, never met an autistic girl but i'm sure i'd be down.
>>
Girls: what do you think of a guy who does not masturbate?
>be me 19
>jerk off to weird shit on 4 chan and decide to stop jerking my porn addiction
>2 years later
>havent jerked since

Im a pretty open person but i've never actually told anyone i dont jerk off. Woukd that be weird to find out or have come up in conversation ?
>>
I started seeing this girl two months ago. We both started going on dates knowing that in September she would be moving two hours away to go to school. But I'm falling in love with her, and I can tell she is falling for me. I don't know what to do, I hurt thinking about whats going to happen in two months. What do I do? How do I deal with this? My heart hurts already.
>>
Either gender could help me with this.

How many times would you hang out with a girl who is interested in you before you ask her out?

How long until it's not weird to tell someone you love them?
>>
>>17312217
If I'm not dating you, I wouldn't start. If I was dating you, I don't see why it would matter.

>>17312262
If she's interested in you, then don't wait. If you have to ask how long before it's not weird to say I love you, wait for the other person to say it first.

>>17312089
You tell people that it's none of their business. Just because they're curious doesn't give them a right to know.
>>
>>17312262
>How many times would you hang out with a girl who is interested in you before you ask her out?

If i'm not interested in her, infinity.
If i'm interested in her, probably that same day or the next time I see her.

>How long until it's not weird to tell someone you love them?
You've been in a relationship for longer than a year.

>>17312089
>I've got a friend who everyone thinks I'm massively in love with because of 'how I look at him', how do I explain that this is not the case when they ask if he's my bf?

*shrug* who gives a fuck really. As long as you two know what's up, it's none of their business

If you've got to say anything though,
"Nah, I love him, but just a friend."

Short, simple, ends the conversation.The more flustered you get, the more people will try to make a bigger deal

That's pretty much what I say about my best friend whenever anyone asks if we're a couple (she's a girl, I'm a guy) and same thing with another friend who I think of as a little sister (though I'm more likely to say I adore her, because she's just god damn adorable lol).

I have a gf who I do love in a completely different way, so I can confidently say I understand the different between platonic and romantic love.
>>
>>17312239
If you're mature and can trust each other, then LDR is an option. If you can't, then forget it and enjoy the time you have together

>>17312217
I don't really care. Why should I?
>>
To both genders:

There's this really cute girl at my office I've never talked to, but I really want to try to approach her. I don't even know her name.
What would be an acceptable way of actually "meeting" her? I don't wanna sound like a douche or sound like I'm hitting on her right away...

tl;dr : How do you approach someone you don't know at all?
>>
>>17312034
Whoooo boy... that there is kind of a red flag to me.

as background

My best friend is a female.
We're pretty close.
We've also slept together a few times.

My girlfriend was in a similar situation to you and had similar reservations when we first started dating (I was totally up front with her about it all, and she later confessed to feeling all that anxiety on finding out), so I kind of know where you are coming from, and kind of know where he is coming from.

Which is why I'm going to say that normally I would tell you you're probably overthinking it, but this line right here:

>he said she was such a good friend and they had so much in common that he "doesn't want to risk losing that friendship",

This is kind of a red flag.

The major difference between your case and mine, is that I was pretty clear about having no romantic interest in my friend.

Yeah, I love her and even think she's attractive, but I know we just do not work as a couple in any way, and have absolutely no interest in her in that capacity.

That is a hard and definite line, and it's why not only I, but my girlfriend can be friends with her with absolutely no feelings of confusion or jealousy whatsoever.

Your friend lacks this, and it will only ever cause you problems.

He needs to figure out what he wants, or you're the one that's going to pay the price.
>>
>>17312376
>Why should I?
Not him but I can tell you that any guy that manages to go two years without masturbating either posses incredible willpower or serious mental illness.
>>
Girls, have you ever been with a guy who suffered from premature ejaculation?
How did it affect your relationship?
Is it a deal breaker?
>>
Guys, what do you think when you see a fat girl?
>>
>>17312452
>I wanna pump her and watch her belly jiggle like a tidal wave
If we're talking chubby and not obscenely obese.
>>
File: ZxyzkbV.gif (393 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
ZxyzkbV.gif
393 KB, 500x332
i know this is dumb, but can a girl really love a guy? im not a cynical cunt, im seriously asking. i love my friends but im an emotional faggot, so i dont know, and from what ive seen eveyone is fucking cruel to the point my friends cried to me many times now. why? people think they're righteous, or just horrible?
>>
File: CmOtq3gWAAAMb7p.jpg (10 KB, 148x223) Image search: [Google]
CmOtq3gWAAAMb7p.jpg
10 KB, 148x223
I asked a girl out. We're grabbing coffee at the café inside our local art museum—it's a really neat place great atmosphere etc.

I've never been on a date let alone been in a relationship (pic related) & she has. I'm not really stressing over it, but I am curious/unsure just what she might be expecting to talk about. I expect I'll just roll with it whatever happens, but is this going to just be small talk for however long it takes?

What do you talk about on dates in general, I guess?
>>
File: Ccajd3kUAAAsFL_[1].jpg (48 KB, 530x815) Image search: [Google]
Ccajd3kUAAAsFL_[1].jpg
48 KB, 530x815
How does female puberty feel? Both the sexual and non-sexual aspects of it.
>>
>>17312452
Depends on your definition of fat.
Curvy: awesome
Obese: nope
>>
>>17311278
Don't care as long as you're faithful and not a slut.
>>
>>17312530
Bouts of murderous rage followed by bouts of crying over stupid shit. I remember crying while watching Jurassic Park... Basically, you're absolutely insane for about a year. I don't remember the physical aspect, sorry.
>>
>>17312527
Is this your first date? Talk about fun/interesting stuff, talk a bit about yourself if she asks (everyone has a story-- most likely you'll mention something she'll want to ask more about and further the conversation and vice versa). Current events, things like that. I'd say let her take the lead, but if the conversation falters, have something to talk about. It's okay if it's about your singular interests-- if you can be engaging and interesting about it, the topic itself doesn't matter in general. Be inquisitive and open-minded.
>>
>>17312547
Was there a feeling of lost safety, as if all your life before this was in a big egg that suddenly cracked and shattered?

Was there a "realization" that everyone but you is retarded sheeple and only you know how the world should be? Did you draw any (A)s or 666s?
>>
>>17312586
Errr, no

Then again, I went through puberty between the age of 9 and 12. I was a little young to be an edgelord.
>>
>>17312530
For me it was pretty traumatic because I was the only girl in my friends group so, all of a sudden, I kind of realised I wasn't a guy and now my friends liked my tits.
I was mad all the time, cried for literally everything, and. Huh. First period was weird.
>>
>>17311710

Hard to say. If she's NOT interested, she could make it a hell of a lot clearer. So if you go into it with the mindset that she's interested and you're mistaken, I'd say that's on her.
>>
So I met this girl on tinder a few weeks ago. We had lunch together, and I brought her to out local book store, cause she loves reading. And we had a good time together. I'd like to ask her out for a movie sometime, or maybe dinner. But does that mean we have to kiss on the second date? And should I ask her what kind of relationship she wants out of this? This is the first girl I've met thats pretty close to what I like in woman. But I don't want to get into a relationship too quickly, or screw things up by going to fast. Since they say you have to be friends first, before you can be in a relationship.
>>
>>17311809

I think you're reaching there. Saying someone looks good when you haven't seen them in a long time is about as default as asking "how are you?"
>>
>>17312262
>How many times would you hang out with a girl who is interested in you before you ask her out?

If she's so interested, why doesn't she ask?
>>
>>17311515
Following up on this. We were not on the same page. She told me she didn't want to date me anymore.
>>
To girls: is being skinny that unattractive? It seems to be the equivalent to a chick being overweight, as in people will talk to me and be nice but they won't give me any time of day beyond that, even for friendship. I can't even get that.

Guys I can't care about because I'm in a city environment and if you're not part of the "hood" culture, you're not in right now and I could care less. I hope that's not why the women are opposed as well.
>>
Girl I want to date is very shy around me. I don't want to scare her off, what do?
>>
>>17312080
Ask her for a date and try to connect emotionally, it takes time, most of the time a connection comes normally through spendfing time with each other.
I was in the same spot as you had a girl that i was friends with for 6 years or so, she was always nice and interested in me and someday we just went on a date and it worked.
We are not together anymore but i wouldnt want to miss the 1,5 years of relationship.
>>
>>17312452
Unattractive, and being skinny isn't hard.
>>
>>17312476
Yes girls are as any other human able to really love guys. Most girls at some point love their children and also a lot of them love the guy they made the children with.
I dont think there is eternal and unconditonal love, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>17312622
It was how she did it that sparked my interest. You don't just say you look good to someone and then eye them up and down if you don't find them at least a little attractive. But nevermind, stop replying. Nobody has been able to actually give me a decent answer on this.
>>
>>17312637
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>

>>17312614
You don't HAVE TO do anything. Take things at your own pace, and communicate your needs when you are ready.

>>17312639
How the fuck are we supposed to know what she wants? Don't be pushy and communicate as best you can.
>>
>>17312643
Where are you from, though? In New York, women are starting to love chubby/ fat guys with beards, it's crazy. They're the new "tall white guy".
>>
>>17312652
Stop trying to be vague and generalizing, you don't help shit by doing that.
>>
>>17312653
Massachusetts, it's unhealthy and I prefer women to look small and feminine, not to have an extra pair of tits. Being ugly is acceptable but fat is disgusting imo.
>>
>>17312571

Yep, my first date ever. Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17312378
Bumping for answers, I'm really not self confident with total strangers and I'd really appreciate any king of advice!
>>
>>17312647
>Nobody has been able to actually give me a decent answer on this.
Sorry for not being able to craft a novel out of a vague comment we didn't see from someone we don't know with next to no context.
>>
>>17312681
Fuck off if you don't have anything constructive to say. It's isn't even that vague you stupid asshole. It's literally

>have you ever still been attracted to an ex after a mutual breakup.

Not that hard of a question.
>>
>>17312530
I remember I was freaking out some when there were drops of bloods in my panties and even if I changed, there it was again. I swear I went through all my panties in one week until mom caught me and we had the talk. I remember being semi-sad about it. I was the first one in my class, so got hair first, went through puberty first and develop the biggest tits ever quickly. Tried to hide my tits in PE and things like that. So I did feel like an outcast, but then the rest started getting it as well and it just leveled out. The funny thing is my school had the talk with us when we were like 12, and I got it when I was 9 so I was just like sighing and thinking "You're fucking 3 years behind. Why are you telling me these stuff now!?"

Only had one incident when I was bleeding through my pants and a guy in the class caught me, though he didn't understand and I said I had a wound at my pelvis from falling after playing soccer. He said ok, I ran home to change with a friend. Emotionally, I was just a bit down and confused. Since I was the first one, I really didn't have anyone that shared my experience at the time.
>>
>>17312691

Someone's having a bad day :(
>>
>>17312452
Laziness and inactivity, which has generally been true of the fat people I've known.
>>
>>17312728
You know it senpai

bad advice never ceases to make it worse though
>>
>>17312732
We have a fat chick in my class. She is on top of our class, keeps two jobs and reads additional extra courses "just for fun". She is talking about starting her own business. The drive of this girls astonish me because I don't see how she have time to eat. But she really threw my world around about what the meaning of laziness means.
>>
>>17312752
She very well could have something medically wrong. The fatties that I've known, the lazy ones, ate excessively on purpose. Fast food and other shit for almost every meal of every day.
>>
Ladies

We're hanging out at your place after establishing that we like each other a lot and would enjoy sexytime together. I have a half stiffy just thinking about doing you, what would your reaction be if I walked in or developed the half stiffy as we were cuddling/netflixing?

What if I wore basketball shorts and frilly undies and the half stiffy was visible? What are your thoughts on half stiffies?
>>
>>17312757
Frankly, I'd be more concerned about your frilly underwear
>>
A question for girls, I sometimes her that girls like it if you play guitar is this true? or just a meme because I picked up guitar a year ago because its fun but I never mention it when talking to girls, should I?
>>
>>17312771
Most girls will like that. I, however, hate musicians and wouldn't fall for the guitar-guy. But most girls have this fantasy that a guy with a guitar is in touch with his emotions, is passionate and deep. Personally I think it is bullshit, there are different types of guitar guys though. There are the guy that plays guitar just so he can hook up with women then there is the true musician that lives and breathes music. The first is an asshole, the latter will never love a girl like he loves music. Just don't be a pretentious asshole with your guitar. It's fine to say you play it occasionally, bring it alone if the girl ask, but otherwise I wouldn't go to deep into it unless the girl also play an instrument.
>>
>>17312744

You know what you should do? Just think positive!
>>
>>17312796
Bee yourself
>>
>>17312790
thanks senpai
>>
>>17312452
Indifferent honestly. Unless she's making a scene I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>17312527

Actually as another question on top of this, would it seem odd if I checked in the night before the first date? We haven't corresponded since I asked her out Tuesday, and my experience with inviting friends over & hosting board game / D&D get-togethers and movie nights leaves me wanting to just send along a short msg like "looking forward to our date tomorrow! :)" or something along those lines. Would that possibly seem over-eager for a first date?
>>
>>17312790
>I, however, hate musicians
I understand being indifferent but hate? That seems pretty overkill.
>>
>>17312803
It's pretty standard to confirm plans the day before.
>>
>>17312452
It realllly depends on how fat, if shes just chubby then I prefer that to skinny girls, but is shes so fat that she has trouble walking or something then its really unattractive or if i can see her gut with her clothes on. also I don't like to admit it but when I see a fat girl I immediately think that she has self esteem problems.
>>
>>17312807
Thanks, I appreciate the assurance.
>>
>>17312804
In my youth, a lot of my friends were sort of groupies and I guess I was one too though I don't like to admit it. But I was together with a singer in a semi-famous band. It was an overall nice guy, but it was very clear to me that I would always be the second love of his because music always come first.

Also dated a drummer for awhile and their freakish tapping their feet, hitting their knees, tables, everything drives one insane after a while... A good friend of mine play the base guitar, he does the same fucked up tapping as the drummer guy did. Like fine if it's every once in awhile, but it is constantly, every day, every hour, every minute. Even when they are eating. I swear the drummer even fucked in a made up rhythm in his head. He wouldn't let me ride him because it was most likely not in phase to the beat he had in mind.

Hate was a strong word. But for me, I would never be together with one for a longer time. I often find myself being some muse and they feed from creativity rather than it being love or giving anything back for that matter.
>>
>>17312452
I hate fat.
>>
Girls: If another girl checks you out, do you notice more or less than if a guy does? And would a girl looking more butch change that?
>>
Guys:I'm having a house party and there's 4 people in my club that is here during the summer. I invited 3 of them that I'm friends with but I didnt invite the other guy because he makes me uncomfortable and he likes me a bit too much. Should I suck it up and invite him anyway? I don't think he'd find out because no one else really likes him that much either, but..
>>
I'm curious how yall work with fetishes.

I have a foot fetish. Would it be annoying af to have your toes sucked almost every other day?

How do you cope with yours?
>>
>>17312968
I'm honestly fine with all my boyfriend's fetishes and kinks and try to please him.
It'd bother me if he couldn't get off from fucking me but just from role playing and stuff.
If you HAD to suck my toes to get off, I'd be annoyed as fuck, yeah. If we could fuck "normally" and that'd be just something we do sometimes to spice things up, then okay.

My fetishes... I talked to my boyfriend about those I wanted to try, he doesn't know about all my fantasies. That's it.
>>
>>17312902
More, since girls are usually more thorough I think.
Like, guys check me out by giving me a passing glance, but girls really look me through up and down, I think they notice much more.
>>
I have a question for the guys I guess.
Is any guy who finds you "interesting" and who talks with you for long periods of time someone who actually wants to be more than friends with you even if you've clearly told them they're not your type? I really dislike the idea of having a "beta orbirter" (hate to use that term) and am uncomfortable with having any guy friends as a result especially online.
>>
Question to other girls: I'm a virgin but I'm going to lose it in a month when my long distance boyfriend comes over. Does it actually hurt the first time? If so, when does it start to feel good? I'm planning on holding off from masturbating for two weeks before he comes over so I can kind of build up the hormones to make it easier.
>>
>>17313043
Not necessarily, i value friendship more than than othrr types of relationship, because it's the one that usually lasts more. A few other people too; others just like having X as their friends and others simply want to fuck you or marry you or whatever.
>>
>>17313043
I'm a girl but I've had similar thoughts before so if I may, I'll answer.
Not necessarily. I have two very close male friends who I've known forever but there's never been any sexual tension between us as far as I'm aware, though we spend a lot of time together and are pretty close.

>>17313057
It didn't hurt me, but I've broken my hymen before I had my first time (accidentally, I mean) and from what I heard, sex hurting is more a result of not being ready and "comfortable" enough, and not the actual intercourse being painful.
Not sure why you wouldn't masturbate, though, I actually masturbated in preparation so I wasn't all jittery and nervous like an idiot.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>girls who call their bf "daddy"
>>
>>17313068
Every time you do that, Freud's ghost gets a little bit stronger.
>>
>>17313064
Yeah, the most I've stuck in me was two fingers. I figured that holding off would actually make me less nervous, but maybe that's a subjective thing.
>>
>>17313072
Oh, I didn't mean in terms of, uh, stretching? Just, I don't know, having an orgasm or two to relax and don't be nervous when it actually happens.
Personally I just get jittery in anticipation so that helps me calm down kinda.
But you're right, that's subjective of course.
>>
>>17313078
Oh, ok. Thanks for the response anyway. If my first time doesn't work out the way I thought it would they I'll try it your way.
>>
>>17313087
Best of luck Anon! If you get along with him and vice-versa and spend enough time on foreplay I'm sure it'll all be just dandy.
>>
>>17313096
Ok, thanks!
>>
>be 22 y/o guy
>just brought my third investment property
>drive a 37k car
>dress nice
>don't need to work so I just live life
>be social go to parties etc
>still utterly invisible to all women I try to talk to
Am I just really fucking ugly
>>
>>17313057

General rule is that if it hurts, you're doing it wrong. There's no need to break the hymen or any of that shit, total myth. If it's still intact, it'll stretch fine with sufficient foreplay, and possibly wear away over time.
The only way for it to hurt is insufficient foreplay, which was commonplace when the general attitude was that sex is just something women have to put up with to make a baby or keep a man happy.
If your enjoyment is actually a factor, and you don't dismiss pain as just part of the experience, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17313105
Maybe, yeah.
Or maybe you're just socially inept, I mean we don't know you dude. Could be a lot of things.
>>
>>17313118
I am socially inept, it's more trust issues but I use very small amounts of mdma to treat my social anxiety/phobia in social situations so I dont think anyone knows.
>>
>>17312757
>frilly undies
Nigga no
>>
>>17313127
Well, then I wouldn't know really. I never used MDMA to treat anything, so no idea.
>>
>>17313115
I've heard that before as well and that's kind of a relief. I'll definitely be doing a lot of foreplay.
>>
>>17313120
>We're both 13
Not sure if serious.
>>
>>17313209
First of all, you shouldn't be on this site. Second of all, sorry to break it to you, but no relationship when you're 13 ever works out in the long run. Just focus on getting good grades and having friends.
>>
>>17313230
Not him but that's very cynical advice. My parents have been together since they were 13 and 15.
>>
>>17313241
But that's an extremely rare occurrence, not to mention this kid said it's long distance. Yeah, it would be great if it works out, but it's just not likely.
>>
how do you contact an ex girlfriend?
>>
>>17313254
you dont
unless youre retarded, in which case, they have these things called phones that you may be able to use
>>
are you standards selective?
my friend who I know (and I'm a girl), he's a male, and has always dated really good looking girls
now he's dating this Korean girl who is pretty average, I wouldn't say she's very cute. Flat Korean face etc

Why would he lower his standards to be with someone?
>>
>>17313330
Maybe, just maybe, he thinks she's as beautiful if not more than the other girls he's been with.

Grow up.
>>
ladies

do I lose my alpha chad status if I text you the "<3" mathematic expression at the end of a txt? She did it first and a few times
>>
>>17313330
He most likely didn't. Most people don't have exact standards, as in her fat percentage must be this, her boobs must be this big etc., they just date people they like. Maybe your friend is into asians? Maybe their personalities or something really fit. Maybe she's rich? There's a bunch of possible explanations, it doesn't have to be about him lowering his standards.
>>
>>17313330
money

he's goldiggin and banging Stacy on the side since asians can't tell if you're lying
>>
>>17313105
If you did all of that with your mommys money it will be irrelevant to most girls. Only gold diggers will notice you (and this doesn't mean they'll like you) just for having stuff.
>>
>>17313343
That's the most inane question I've ever read here.
>>
>>17313380
us guys care about our alpha chadness, thank our reptilian brain
>>
>>17313385
Alright.
No, nobody gives a shit if you text girls hearts.
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13 KB, 600x400
Has anyone here ever caught their friend cheating on their partner? And what did you do when you did?

>Work with friend in same building
>Both on different floors but same job
>Each floor has separate breaks to avoid crowding
>I get my break early and head to the cafeteria
>It's empty besides two people in the back
>It's my friend and his team manager
>They're making out up against the back wall
>Confront them both
>Pretty pissed off
>Remind him he has a fiance he's been with
>For nearly 7 YEARS
>His manager literally runs off
>I walk off shaking my head at my friend
>Leave work early
>Friend won't stop calling me

What do I do? Do I stay out of it? Do I tell his fiance and ruin their wedding? I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>17312430
Pls, need answer.
>>
I know that virtually no women have done a proper job in their lives, or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job.
>>
>>17313455
Ethically thinking you should yell her.
There will be bad consequences for you from him, probably.
You should weight your conscience versus the personal drawbacks.
>>
>>17313474
Tell her*, although it would be funny to watch you yelling at a cheated wife.
>>
>>17313474

Shit is going to seriously hit the fan when I tell her, they live together, so it's not going to be good, but you're right I would feel a lot better.
>>
>>17313501
Good luck and godspeed.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (27 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
27 KB, 500x282
Girls, Is taking you out to the range who has never shot a gun before, to shoot my guns, a bad 1st or 2nd date?
I feel like girls would be pretty intimidated and creeped out that I own weapons
But at the same time I am pretty confident in this and I know what Im doing plus shouldnt a 1st or 2nd date be something fun and new for her? I dont know if this is a bad idea or not.

Plus hardmode: Im into girls the opposite of me, qt hipsters who generally dont like guns but say they are into trying new things
>>
>>17313814
A lot of girls would love that. A lot of girls are pussies and just wanna go to an outdoor cinema, coffee shop or to the park. That's when you need to chose wisely what type of girl you want to take on a date
>>
Girls, can fordyce spots on the dick be a deal breaker? Shit looks weird..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
>>
>>17313823
That some of my issue I guess though. I know a lot of "country girls" or whatever that would love it, but im not into them. I like sweet hipster qts. Id love to take them shooting for an expierence they never thought theyd enjoy and for them to do the same with me. I guess I really buy into "opposites attract".
>>
>>17313825
>Looks weird

Everything looks weird when it comes to penises and vaginas, don't worry about it, I've never even noticed it unless they pointed it out

It's pretty much normal in 90% of people.
>>
>>17313814
If you date a girl who doesn't like guns, don't take her to shoot.
I mean, doesn't seem like rocket science.
>>
>>17313866
The type of girl generally dont like guns, but at the same time they talk about how open minded they are, so its hard to judge.
Besides that like 90% of all girls arent into weapons and dont have much expierence with them
>>
>>17313814
Depends on the girl obviously. A date once took me shooting and I never did it before and was pretty afraid at first I guess but it was great fun.
>>
>>17313882
Not the same person.
Sounds like your hobby is a great way to way to separate the wheat and weeds.
Open to the new:
Lol no guns - weed
Sounds good - wheat
Never said anything about open to the new:
Lol no guns - weed
I'm not confortable with guns we should try something else -wheat
Yeah sure - wheat

I'm being very general with this of course, don't take it word by word.
>>
>>17313882
Mention that you like guns and see how she reacts - if she seems interested ask her if she'd like to go shooting, if she seems uninterested or if she doesn't like it then no.
I wouldn't suggest that as a first date, if the purpose is getting to know each other it isn't a great activity. Maybe a 3rd/4th date.

Anyways, being "open minded" doesn't mean anything - most "open minded" people are pretty much political correct nazis.
>>
Girls, can you actually sense if a guy is a virgin or is that a meme? What changes when a guy has sex?
>>
>>17313980
Yes, we can see that through our Predator heat vision.
>>
>>17313980
We cannot sense if he's virgin, but there's usually a reason if someone is virgin after a certain age and we can definitely see why, most of the time.
>>
>>17313986
Like past 18? I feel inexperienced being a virgin at 19 and I worry it's displayed in my demeanor.
>>
So, i have had a crush on this girl A since school, the thing is i never had the opportunity to ask her out, since i had a gf at the time and i am a year older and i was an idiot back then.

Haven´t heard a single thing of her for the last 3 years, i have been in a relation and had a couple of friends with benefits, i´ve been doing sports and focused on uni.

Fast forward to now, i´ve been meeting a girl from uni fairly regularly, she`s cute, intelligent, sweet, a bit taller than me, very unexperienced a hobby runner, although not as fit as me and i can tell she´s falling pretty heavily for me and i really like her and chose to date a bit but nothing serious happened, we haven´t even slept together.

Suddenly my crush starts to follow me on insta and i get my hopes up like an idiot again.

The thing is i don´t know if i want to commit to a relationship right now since i would really hate to lose an opportunity to catch up with my crush. What do i choose?
>>
Girls, where can I meet shy and innocent girls? Parties and drinking are definitely not my thing, I'd like to have my first serious relationship(dated a girl a few months in highschool but nothing special happened) with an introverted and equally inexperienced girl. I'm going to a state college this year, what kind of spots or activities should I be looking into?
>>
>>17314012
Like in their late 20s.
Honestly a LOT of guys are still virgin at 19-20. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17314041
What about girls at 19-20?
>>
>>17314050
... Same? I don't know, I know a lot of people who lost their virginity after 1--2 years of college. It's pretty normal, at least where I live.
>>
>>17314032
In college I was into reading - a lot. I was bookish b/c I was shy and of course everyone saw me as the weird one b/c of my shyness.. At parties guys would try to pick me up, maybe they saw me as a target b/c I was quiet? So I didn't go to too many parties. Instead I got into indie music, and went to lots of basement shows :) I wasn't into the whole 'thrift shopping, no shower, talking loud' thing that the 'hipster' girls were into. But I enjoyed the music and atmosphere :) Maybe try something like that?
>>
>>17314060
Did you spend a lot of time at the library?
>>
>>17314019
Mhhh, how to choose between a girl who actually wants to be with you and a girl who doesn't give a shit about you.
Seems like a hard choice.
>>
>>17314032
I so fucking hate this "shy and innocent" meme.

But - I'm introverted. I usually go to classes, library, book shops, art galleries, swimming pool, pub/café.
>>
>>17314085
I don´t want to lead her on, since if my crush would be interested i would pretty certainly try to get together with her.

Not sure if that is enough reason to pass out on a promising realtionship though.
>>
>>17314110
You can call anything a meme.
>>
I know this question is old as fuck, but since it's related to what I'm going through right now I need to ask it, for girls and guys:

Whats a good way to make up for a thin dick? I recently started having sex with a girl I've been seeing for a little while now, and I can tell that she isn't all that thrilled at my penis. My length a bit above 6", but my girth maxes out at 4.5", unless you count the head. I know oral works, but anyone can do that. I'm just wondering if there is any real redemption for me, or with my dimensions are just that poor. I've had sex before, and that was also a poor experience, so I'm not that experienced to make a good call on my own here.
>>
>>17312946
>Should I invite a guy I don't want to, because I'm afraid of weird bullshit social pressure/guilt?

It's your party, do what you want to.

If he gets butt-hurt over it, tough shit, you don't like him and apparently think he needs to step off anyway, so win-win.

>>17313043
>Is any guy who finds you "interesting" and who talks with you for long periods of time

Not necessarily, but probably.
Personally, I'm the type of guy who has a quite a few female friends and I just like talking to people of the opposite gender. I have a lot of male friends too, but sometimes it's just interesting hearing things from another side.
But I'm pretty aware of the fact that other guys like me are in the minority, and so is everyone else (the amount of times I've affectionately been called a "weird" guy by the women in my life... <.<)

>>17314126
>Whats a good way to make up for a thin dick?
Stop being so self-conscious and in your head that you're fucking yourself over.

Great sex isn't about technique, WAAAAAAY more important is the atmosphere and the intensity of the moment.

Also, get the fuck off 4chan already. 6x4.5 and having a complex -.-. Stop buying in to all this stupid meme shit. THAT is why you're shit in bed.
>>
>>17314194
>Also, get the fuck off 4chan already. 6x4.5 and having a complex -.-. Stop buying in to all this stupid meme shit. THAT is why you're shit in bed.

In retrospect, that all sounds way more condescending than I meant it to be.

Bottom line, relax, stop worrying about preforming well, stop worrying about trying to be cool and fucking someones brains out (You won't. You're brand new to this), be communicative, be open, experiment, have fun.

The technique part is something you learn over time through first hand experience, but the mental part can only ever happen if you're actually in the moment--and not trying to be some cool alpha bull with a cock of gold.
>>
>>17314050
>What about girls at 19-20?
Much lower.
>>
>>17314050
A lot of girls in my group of friends were still virgins with 20, but thats just us of course. No idea how it applies generally
>>
>>17314126
The size of your dick is never the problem unless you have a micropenis. Don't blame your size on being shit in the sack.

>>17314032
If you want introverts, you go to places where there aren't many people. Good luck actually getting an introvert though, I spend time alone because I want to be alone. And I don't recommend ever interrupting a girl reading.

>>17313980
Can only tell he's a virgin if I'm taking his virginity.

>>17313825
><random insecurity>

>>17313814
If I haven't expressed specific interest in shooting guns, don't ask me to the range. Feel it out first, it's a little intense for first or second date material.
>>
Women:
Do you like it when your vaginal lips are given attention during oral?

I've always wondered what kind of sensation they give when being sucked on, licked, pulled, etc. Large lips never bothered me, I just wasn't sure what to do with them since I don't know it would even be pleasurable.
>>
>>17314399
>random insecurity
People ask on the internet if it is a disease.
>>
Women why do you lie and hurt people so wantonly and never feel guilt over it
>>
>>17314050
Non-existent
>>
Girls, why don't you know how to suck a dick? I've never met a girl who can suck my cock as well as I eat their pussy. I put it all this work and they expect me to jack off into their mouth and then wonder why I use it like warm inanimate fuckhole

Take a class you idiots. Your dick sucking deficiencies are the reason all these fags prefer the company of men
>>
This is for everyone:

I went to a friends house yesterday and we talked for a bit until a hot girl he knew came over as well.

When she came over we introduced each other but for the next couple of hours I was at my friends house she touched and cuddled me several times saying how funny and nice I was. Before I left I told her that it was nice meeting her and that maybe we can meet again soon.

Afterwards I asked my friend if she was a slut and he told me she is and that if I want to bang her I can.

My question is should I or should I not make a move on her since she's hot but because she's a slut theres the risk of contracting an STI, is it worth it?
>>
>>17314550
You really truly believe you're good at eating pussy don't you. You truly believe they aren't just being nice to try and not hurt your feelings, don't you.
>>
>>17314569

You sound like a literal virgin holy fuck. Either none of this happened or you've got a seriously stupid concept of what 'hot' is.
>>
>>17314573

I truly believe I've eaten enough pussies enough times that I've gotten pretty damn good at it. I truly believe that I tried new things until I found some really universal ones to start with, and then refine those based on the girl I'm with at the time

I don't eat pussy unless I'm planning on being exclusive with someone for at least a little while
>>
>>17314573

Also you can taste, feel, and hear the difference when a girl cums on your face. My beard has soaked up plenty of pussy froth to know when the body language means something
>>
>>17314602
i've came from terrible blowjobs, whats your point
>>
>>17314609

Well I can't homie If a bitch doesn't apply herself I end up forcing my cock down her throat and forgetting she's a human. Sometimes they can take it long enough for me to cum, sometimes not. But that's hardly considered a blow job

If a chick had to take control of my face to make herself cum then I would start being concerned about my performance. But keep projecting on me brah
>>
File: 1466987471993.png (100 KB, 352x345) Image search: [Google]
1466987471993.png
100 KB, 352x345
>get a bf from r9k
>dating for 1.5 years
>if i mention i have a hobby, he grills me on it to make sure i'm telling the truth because "all girls are shallow and don't have real interests"
>gets extremely mad and irrational when i miss something small, like the name of a character in a movie
>loses his temper easily and calls me a dumb whore etc during outbursts

can i ever fix this bullshit? i sense that he actually cares about me but his hatred for women warps everything. it's very tiring
>>
females, what are some "obvious" things you can say to show that you care about someone? I know that sounds pathetic af, I'm just usually a sarky character and sometimes I forget it can be a bit draining sometimes. Like, some things just to "validate" the relationship, make sure she's still interested, etc. It's all playful banter, but I worry that it might come across as negative all the time.
>>
>>17314733
>>get bf from r9k
Oh boy
Why? Seriously, why?

Honestly, what you saw is what you got; you just got bored of it.
>>
>>17314733
>>get a bf from r9k

you fucking idiot lmao
>>
>>17314743
i didn't get bored of it, i thought if i could prove my worth to him he'd learn i'm not bad. he's had terrible experiences with women his whole life so i understand the hatred.

i did it because i was a virgin loser, can't make friends, can't make eye contact with people and normal men can't relate to that
>>
Girls:

Why are you so fucking retarded on online dating sites? I made a POF account for shits and got about 15 messages from girls that consisted of some variation of "Hey :)". I look at their profiles and they're completely blank except for something stupid like "Ask me".

Also, if you have 15 selfies of yourself from the same exact angle, it's only highlighting the fact that you probably look terrible from any other view - cut that shit out.
>>
>>17314751
you'd do the same thing if you had women slobbering over you no matter what. why bother with effort?
>>
>>17314755
Why even message me at all then. How the fuck am I supposed to respond to "Hey" in any sensible way that can start an actual conversation? Especially when you've neglected to include any details about yourself in your profile.
>>
>>17314764
i literally don't give a fuck, you sound like a 4/10 video game enthusiast anyways. how about you ignore those women instead?
>>
>>17314769
>literally doesn't give a fuck
>types out a response and throws in a insult as well
Well meme'd, my friend. That zinger may be the next big thing on r/4chan.
>>
File: 1467261758030.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1467261758030.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>17314774
confirmed for fedora lord
>>
>>17314748
>>17314748
You don't get in a relationship expecting to change someone. That's both wrong and doomed to fail.
>>
>>17311229
how do I achieve pity sex with grills?
>>
>>17314804
Ditto
>>
>>17314751
When you've spent your whole life succeeding without trying why would you bother.
>>
>>17313043
There are a couple of women I talk to like that. One of whom isnt my type, the other I've locked out for other reasons. If he still seems to be flirting with you it might be worth having a talk but if boundaries are clear it's more on him.

>>17313455
I'd probably answer one of his calls, demand he tells his fiance. If he won't, well she deserves to know man. No one should be fucked over like that.

>>17314733
>if i mention i have a hobby, he grills me on it to make sure i'm telling the truth because "all girls are shallow and don't have real interests"
Why are you even sticking around? I mean I'd wager there are some decent guys on r9k that are just upset at where they are in life, but why waste your time on someone that is effectively saying you can't have your own interests?

Hatred isnt something that just buggers off because of a few nice words, it's something he's emotionally invested in and has set it up to be one of his defining traits.
>>
>>17313064
>but there's never been any sexual tension between us as far as I'm aware
unless you're an uggo they definitely jerk off thinking about you.
>>
>>17314870
Why though? There's never been anything in the least romantic between us.
>>
>>17314876
that's completely irrelevant. men don't require romance to get off, just tits.
>>
>>17314876
Because if you're physically attractive then that's all that's required.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.