[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex while she's on her period? What should I expect? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Sex while she's on her period?
What should I expect?
Like we're both cool with it but neither of us know what to expect. Any personal experiencs?
>>
>>17299969
The clean up isn't worth while, in my opinion.

I'm chubby, so I like to leave my shirt on, and sometimes if I don't keep it up, it'll get in the mix a bit, and I'll have blood stains bottom center.

Also, I don't like cleaning blood off my dick.

And, the blood can get kind of dry, and makes the sex uncomfortable occasionally.

I'd suggest wearing a condom, get a towel for the bed, know you're probably going to want to shower after, and it does smell different. I wouldn't say bad, but different for sure.

We just do anal and blowjobs while she's on her period instead.
>>
Don't do oral, expect bloody penis and blood on anything you fuck on.

Beside that it was a regular sex for me - I'm guy so I'm saying this from the guy's side.
>>
File: 90325.png (250 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
90325.png
250 KB, 600x512
>>17299969
>Any personal experiencs?
Yes, it's like an fail attempt of muder in the alley.
>You keep stabbing it but it doesn't die;
>Victim still somehow consious;
>Blood everywhere;
>No one around to help clean the mess;
>When you check the victim for the last time it's gone and leave a trail of blood;
>This shit have a lot more blood then what you expected;
>You go back home realizing you should not have done that in the first place.

It's messy.
But is nice.
>>
>>17299969
Probs best in the shower but whenever I've rode the Crimson wave on a bed I just threw a dark towel under her hips. Period sex is great, IMO, even ate out a girl when her period was first starting. It wasn't as gross as I expected.
>>
Messy, of course, and the blood adds lubrication so the texture is different. You'll have to put towels down, and post-coital showering is a must. The smell can be a turn off.

It didn't work for me.
>>
>>17299969
Don't eat her out
Make her shower first
>>
Do it in the shower. If not. Use a condom, fuck her on her back with a towel under her. Shits gonna get real messy and sticky and smelly.
>>
Do it the shower and cum inside
>>
In the shower. It'll feel great for you both. Dim the lights. Don't look down. My first reaction was that she had been shot. Have fun!
>>
>>17299969
sometimes nothing happens sometime it looks like a splatter horror movie, just be careful not to ruin your sheets with blood
>>
Everyone's got it pretty good. Towel and expect to shower after. Its messy, personally I've never noticed a smell. This was a regular thing with my exwife, she got super horney when on her period and would let me go full tilt and fuck the shit out of her. I didn't wrap it either, but married and snipped so fuck that.
>>
It's worth it. Just DO NOT eat her out.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 213x237
>tfw no gf
>see this thread
>>
>Get her to take a shower, it should stop the flow for a bit
>Place a towel under her

have fun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.