[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
death of a loved one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Crying.jpg (30 KB, 321x270) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
30 KB, 321x270
I was just curious, has anyone ever had someone they were really close to pass away?
My cousin passed away nearly 10 months ago and I still miss him. Had a dream about him last night and while I was driving, I was just thinking about and put me in one of those moods.
Some time 1-2 months ago, during my gap, I was just eating my lunch and I broke down crying again.
>>
Yes. It's normal. It took me years to get over the death of my uncle, and I still think about him sometimes. He died 12 years ago now.
>>
>>17290747
My brother passed away 5 years ago, great grandmother 3 years ago, my closest cousin died 3 months ago, and my grandfather 2 weeks ago.
After my brother, honestly, nothing hurts as badly. But my family is still torn up inside about it, my father and mother. I've more or less moved on, by doing things like "he totally would enjoy doing this with me."
However, the worst things that happen, are when you have a dream, a dream that you feel is so real, and they're back with you, and you even ask them if this shit is real, and then after you're ready to accept them back into your life, you wake up and they're gone all over again.
>>
>>17290747
Meet up with a friend/relative you like who knew him, and remember the good times and laugh and cry it out; just let it out, the peace will come
>>
5 years since my best friend died. we also had a fight before it happened. i don't think i will never get over it completely. just to let you know you're not alone, OP. be strong
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.