[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've begun romanticizing Summer. I'm inside 99% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 87469769.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
87469769.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
I've begun romanticizing Summer. I'm inside 99% of the time but I moved to Florida a year ago and since then I've started to feel like I'm really missing out. On what specifically? I don't know. Playing/being at sports games, the beach, sitting at the park, etc. I feel melancholy whenever I look out a window. Why do I feel this way? Would I actually enjoy being more outdoorsy or do I just think I would?
>>
>>17288941
Try going outside
>>
>>17289045
>Try going outside

This is good advice. Instead of asking strangers if you'd like something, why don't you go fucking try doing some of the things you're interested in trying?
>>
I romanticize summer because I've had some of the best times of my life during summer. Throwing bbqs with friends, bonfires, camping, beach, all with friends and the girl I'm crushing on at the moment, stealing kisses, awkward sweaty make outs, hiking out to abandoned houses and lying on the roof looking at the stars. For me, this summer is looking to live up to past summers. Got a couple of interested girls, threw a bonfire and planning more bonfires and camping, surfed a whole bunch, best friend staying over from abroad, set up a art/music co-op at my house, girl I hooked up with once is flying in to see me. Make the most of your life while you can, man.
>>
>>17288941

try it and find out. but dont just GO OUTSIDE, go online real quick and look for events that they have outside. and if not, try to set em up. if they have tennis courts, try and buy a few balls and set up a dodgeball meet up with the net down. go to the park and go for a hike. look for barbeques and public parties (Summer is full of em).

if ur near a city its even better go to meetup.com and just join an outdoors group.

try going to tbe beach if ur near it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.