[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF of about 2 months broke up with me around a month ago and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1.png (1 MB, 835x627) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 835x627
My GF of about 2 months broke up with me around a month ago and I've been single since. I've given up on getting back with her, and I'm lost on how to find a new relationship. I'm 18 and a senior in high school, have a car, but I don't have a job, although I do plan on taking up freelance work before my final year of HS starts. I want to find someone to spend my time with/fug, and I'm not sure how to go about it.
>>
>>17287766
Why dont you get some friends and relax. You have 4 years of undergrad to worry about fucking people.
>>
>>17287766
Get a friend and start kickin it to girls. Go to the mall or wherever and start chatting it up

If not hit up match or tinder - its not too hard you just got to want it and dont be shy
>>
From 1994 to 2005 there were over 3 and a half MILLION home invasions in the U.S. every year. That type of crime has got to be scary enough when the invaders just tie you up and take your shit. But it has to be devastating when they beat you down, tie you up, and make you watch as they rape your wife and/or daughter....or kill them right before they kill you. I know that it'll probably never happen to me, but I owe it to my loved ones to make them feel safe....to protect them. If someone kicks my door in when I'm home, they will be met with gunfire. Why call a man with a gun to come save you, and hope that he gets there in time?....if you even can call. I promise you that almost every man, who was against guns, and had his family brutally victimized while he stood by helpless, wished he he'd had a gun in that situation.
>>
>>17287975
are... are you in the right thread?
>>
File: PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED.png (769 KB, 834x625) Image search: [Google]
PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED.png
769 KB, 834x625
Update from OP: found a girl on OKcupid and I think we're gonna hook up. she's like 4 hours away but w/e
>>
>>17289714
Are you crazy? 4 hours are way too much
>>
>>17288651
The NRA shillbots must be executing some erroneous code.
>>
>>17287766
get friends not girlfriends. you shouldnt be searching for relationships you should let it happen
>>
File: YOU HAVE FOUGHT WELL.png (751 KB, 834x625) Image search: [Google]
YOU HAVE FOUGHT WELL.png
751 KB, 834x625
>>17289976
she's cute as fuck and I have nothing better to do
also long distance relationships aren't a big deal to me
>>
You're only 18. Don't bother going out of your way for a relationship, let it come naturally. If you really want something, just go to school parties and talk to girls there.
>>
>>17287766
>My GF of about 2 months
that's not a relationship but a couple kids going out on date night
>>
File: It's rather small...jpg (72 KB, 536x528) Image search: [Google]
It's rather small...jpg
72 KB, 536x528
>>17287766
>My GF of about 2 months
You're adorable.
>>
File: 1466099129951.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1466099129951.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
>>17290272
eh, I'm kind of new to the whole dating thing
I don't really see how lack of relationship experience is so funny, I'm not a virgin or anything. my longest relationship was about a year, but that was a while ago.
>>
>>17290297
that is not the point. the point is 2 months is nothing and a month without a date is nothing so why rush to be in a relationship. Just date or have fun with friends and meet new people.
>>
>>17290302
you've got a point, but my list of friends is basically nil and I feel kind of bad hanging out with the same one friend. last time we went out together my ex happened to go to the same theater and showing and shit got super awkward.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.